Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, not for free. a paid account is not free. this is not many small archives but one large. why not split it up and publish it onmultiple different websites or publish it on a website that enables upload of one large file.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And who said you need a paid account??

Also: As i mentioned in the main STO/NWO threads, someone should help me hosting this... or it will be disappear soon... i cannot reupload that much data all of the time... it would need a torrent, but i dont dare to do it... for obvious reasons, so it is all up to someone else.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no free accounts on mega. i downloaded your rapack but the object database keeps crashing. if ragezone started a torrent tracker it could solve many of the hosting issues.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there is no free accounts on mega. i downloaded your rapack but the object database keeps crashing. if ragezone started a torrent tracker it could solve many of the hosting issues.

Ther ARE free account possibility :D just press register(the direct mega link for it is: mega:#register), i can create a 50GB storage free(!!) account... that is how i shared sto/nwo too...

also, I would approve an rz tracker :D

For the object db crashing: I dont experience the mentioned thing, try to make schema/rebind the whole server/client, it should fix errors like this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found a program that should enable me to download this without an account. the program is called megadownloader. the archive is broken.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i when i try to log in my account it says time out :( can someone help me this...coz this is my first time i played and run a server,,follow the instructions already..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#!QyQRHBzI!QnPATMhekkpjbSkB0LKbwREuGQoBpTdHE54rvreRKW0

Torrent file to download Star Trek Offline, Please share and seed.

NEED SOMEONE TO TEST THIS OUT MAKE SURE TORRENT IS DOWNLOADABLE thx

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone give me the MD5 hash of the mega.nz file. I am having an issue with the download. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now that star trek online is no longer free to play these servers is more important.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i start start_mcp i have a loading screen..but nothing happens..it just stays on loading forever.i have 16 gb of ram

i am stuck at this screen for 35 minutes now...

any help?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you click on the BIG GREEN BUTTON?

After you did and everything says ready or running you have to start the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cannot click on THE BIG GREEN BUTTON IF IT DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR!!the loading screen shows an interface with a green button,but the interface itself just won't appear, i am stuck at the loading screen i have posted above. nothing happens after i run start_mcp. it just says "cryptic mcp - loading" and that's it,nothing happens.

instructions says: 1. Unzip to the root of any drive (doesn't need to be C:\)

done

2. Run 1_Start_MCP.bat

done.nothing happens after i click it.just that stupid loading screen

what can i do to actuallly run it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i managed to make it work..by completely disabling my ethernet card. At least it work. I'm halfway the firs tutorial mission but seems to work ok. I suppose there is no way to "update" the files to a more recent build than the 2015 release? :)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL that would be a miracle XD :D and it works just very rarely crashes... it crashes more when you plays in lan with more people, in SP its mostly good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL that would be a miracle XD :D and it works just very rarely crashes... it crashes more when you plays in lan with more people, in SP its mostly good

I have an italian keyboard, and if i try to press the tilda key to open the console,nothing happens. is there a way to change the key for the console?or maybe the account is not admin?i used the default account with no password but i can't open up the console

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chat window -> /console (i know i took screenshot on liveserver but it works in the private server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chat window -> /console (i know i took screenshot on liveserver but it works in the private server)

ok thanks the issue was to having physically the tilda key, but i managed to pull up the english keyboard and now it works. one ast thing: is there a list with all console commands items and spaceships?i know that pressing TAB will automatically sort out what you are initially typing, but even then i don't know what "Science-3" ship corresponds to, or why if i just type "phasers" and then pressing tab,only a handful of them can be obtained

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Either of the following answers.
1. It is not entered properly.
2. Not all cash shop items work properly (you may have ran across one).
3. Restart the client to refresh the CStore (If you do not have Dev/GM rank)
4. Within the client you can use the console command RefreshCStore to refresh CStore changes without logging back in (you do need to close the shop window down and bring it back up again) (if you have Dev/GM accesslevel)

Did you watch the video in the other thread?
If so, did you see how a Subscription and Product were created for the Product Name Night?
If so, follow along with the video and where it says use Night use StarTrek and where it says use NW use STO
Associate the Product StarTrek with his account name. (as shown in the video with his account)

Might one ask what Video you are referring to? I cannot seem to find it. I am having the same issues using hamachi.

"Your account is not allowed to fulfill..."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have that video anymore... :\ Sorry

First off, thank you so much for the respons. But do you remember how you solved the problem? I've gotten everything up to that part working and working well.

The error is the one where it says that the account cannot fulfill some request of some sort, but I have signed in with the account before.

If I set the IP of the 4_start_Client to the Hamachi one, it works, like it logs in but the error pops up. Even when on localhost. If I input my local IP everything works properly. I've pretty much done every single guide, even the NWO onces. I think it might have something to do with some product that needs to be assigned to the account, but then I loop back to the fact that I can sign into the account.

Back