[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    11Posts

Re: [Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Chat window -> /console (i know i took screenshot on liveserver but it works in the private server)

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 0815Nutzer View Post
    Chat window -> /console (i know i took screenshot on liveserver but it works in the private server)

ok thanks the issue was to having physically the tilda key, but i managed to pull up the english keyboard and now it works. one ast thing: is there a list with all console commands items and spaceships?i know that pressing TAB will automatically sort out what you are initially typing, but even then i don't know what "Science-3" ship corresponds to, or why if i just type "phasers" and then pressing tab,only a handful of them can be obtained

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    Either of the following answers.
    1. It is not entered properly.
    2. Not all cash shop items work properly (you may have ran across one).
    3. Restart the client to refresh the CStore (If you do not have Dev/GM rank)
    4. Within the client you can use the console command RefreshCStore to refresh CStore changes without logging back in (you do need to close the shop window down and bring it back up again) (if you have Dev/GM accesslevel)

- - - Updated - - -

Did you watch the video in the other thread?
    If so, did you see how a Subscription and Product were created for the Product Name Night?
    If so, follow along with the video and where it says use Night use StarTrek and where it says use NW use STO
    Associate the Product StarTrek with his account name. (as shown in the video with his account)

Might one ask what Video you are referring to? I cannot seem to find it. I am having the same issues using hamachi.

"Your account is not allowed to fulfill..."

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    838Posts

I dont have that video anymore... :\ Sorry

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer8472 View Post
    I dont have that video anymore... :\ Sorry
    First off, thank you so much for the respons. But do you remember how you solved the problem? I've gotten everything up to that part working and working well.

The error is the one where it says that the account cannot fulfill some request of some sort, but I have signed in with the account before.

If I set the IP of the 4_start_Client to the Hamachi one, it works, like it logs in but the error pops up. Even when on localhost. If I input my local IP everything works properly. I've pretty much done every single guide, even the NWO onces. I think it might have something to do with some product that needs to be assigned to the account, but then I loop back to the fact that I can sign into the account.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    838Posts

Well... the mentioned problem never occured to me... check if your account has subscription attached in the accunt interface. It is not enought just to create an account you need to add the subscription too. Also, this repack is not mine repack, so i cannot support it...

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,550Posts

I also mentioned via PM no longer having access to the video.
    Further more this release thread is not the same as the one Flyer8472 had shared in the Release section.
    Neither of us can support a repack that neither of us has worked on.

Ask the Thread Author.
    Good luck

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    8Posts

How do i start like a STF onmy own. Or how do i get the marks to buy stuff on DS9.
    And is it also posible to get materials lice arctifacts for crafting XII gear on memory alpha
    Last edited by Jordy Koetsier; 12-04-18 at 05:01 PM.

Advertisement