Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Follow the instructions on the original post, then copy these files into the StarTrek directory replacing the old ones:

[posted by Fluo]
these two files should make the repack run in Win 10.
PW same as OP's.

Edit 2: Wrote a little script to automatically install all .Microtrans files. I dont know what good the deprecated folder is so I would remove it prior to running my installer:

Pls dont use the one you quoted there. The one I posted later contains some fixes. ( )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This should work.

Fyi
Code:
virtualMemoryAnalyzeStats(&g_vmStats);
in UtilitiesLib is what breaks the client.

I personally have a problem also though, the servers all appear to be running but when the game tries to retrieve characters it times out and says
Code:
Login failure: Account server connection failed.
Any way to fix?

Does anyone have the GameClient.zip file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is a link with the microtransactions files for those who need it. Link is valid for 30days from now.

If there is a password on the rar it should be RaGEZONE as the original had

See Link last page :)

I'm sorry to be one of those dudes - but I have this working great on Windows 11 (non-VM). Except, I only found this treasure trove mid-last week and I think the link has just recently expired for the Microtransactions.7z. I've checked some of the other forums under STO, but no luck with a working link.

Could anyone re-up or share with me the microtransactions file pretty please? Thanks to everyone who worked hard on this over the years - you're all pretty amazing people!

**Once I registered I found this file as an attachment to the forum! I just ran the auto installer. So great.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are there any database editors for this repack? or anyway to modify some of the ingame items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think there is an item editor per se. I did find an extractor for HOGG; The command line is: Gibbed.Champions.Bacon.exe <input hogg file> <output directory>But I haven't been able to make it work on the snapshot db, and the objectdb doesn't seem to have the items in a way I recognize them. I'm mostly trying now to get a master list of the console commands - but it's near impossible lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot remember where I got this. Nothing is impossible when you're nice. :)
Enjoy!

I appreciate you sharing this! Most of what I could find online only had chat and graphics options it seemed. I only got halfway through - but already have some new ideas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone was wondering a few things. Does anyone of you have a complete list of all mapmoves. Did some of you get fleet holdings working. Would like to be able to go to fleet base now when i hit the holdings seems like i cant start anything. Aswell did some of you get the fleet bank to work seems i cant drop EC in it neither items or buy respitory's. Also did anyone of you find the ` commands for the artifacts needed on memory alpha to craft weapons. Would be apriciated if someone can help me out :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone was wondering a few things. Does anyone of you have a complete list of all mapmoves. Did some of you get fleet holdings working. Would like to be able to go to fleet base now when i hit the holdings seems like i cant start anything. Aswell did some of you get the fleet bank to work seems i cant drop EC in it neither items or buy respitory's. Also did anyone of you find the ` commands for the artifacts needed on memory alpha to craft weapons. Would be apriciated if someone can help me out :)

Guild things you find here:
-> Cryptic/data/defs/config

-> GuildBankConfig.def
-> GuildInventory.def
-> InventorySets.def

Cryptic/data/defs/items/Numerics
-> Guildbank_Tabs.Item

Cryptic/data/defs/Groupprojects/Fleet
-> here is everything for the Projects

But i doesn't get anything to work what have to do with fleet. Only going to the Starbasesystemmap and get two fleetitems, one for the ground (turrets) and space (emergency responder what calls extra ships like the holoship skill).

mapmoves -> you find the maps listed there -> Cryptic/data/maps
example "/Solar_System/Kfr_Sol_Jupiter_System" -> Jupiterstation 2012 Version (released as "Iuppiter Iratus" STF on Live Shard in 2022 Yup TEN years later!)
command is "mapmove Kfr_Sol_Jupiter_System"

Try it. You find also complete earth/sol system Venus, Mars, Uranus, Saturn, Asteroid Belt ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all, how do i access the console to give ship or weapons or uniforms?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but i tried doing this as explained in the first page:

I type /accesslevel 9, it says "granted", then i go to console again, i type "/giveitem phaser" to see what happens but as soon as i type PHA, game crashes

tried with other words, as soon as i type the 4th letter, game will crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why "/"???

You only type giveitem groundwea... beginning with the word after giveitem my client hangs for a few seconds (because it loads the items in background) and then it goes on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i type giveitem WITHOUT the / it will say command not recognized or something like that

i think i understand the issue now... i don't have that console with green words you have on top, everything i wrote was in the chat window. i pressed every button and i don't have that console on top like you do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the console type consoleshowoptions 1 press enter, then when you type give item it will show you a list of items and options

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See this:

thanks got it now.

is there a list of all commands_ like to get uniforms for example

thanks will try it

tried and works for small commands, as soon as i write giveitem and then a space game will just crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry for you. As you can see in the video, the game pauses for me to load the items. After that it continues. Why it crashes for you then is a mystery to me. Maybe you don't have enough memory?

Back