Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
character lvl 10 cant create unless your over 10 in the origional game

i dont know if ur farmillear with it but
---------------------------------------------------------
being as the fleet (Holdings) is the biggest part of the game i dunno how to explain this ok holdings is ... u create a base then u need to lvl the base with missions pve to get Fleet credits to be able to get a base means u can get fleet weapons armor so on so forth so u see the fleet and the base is a huge part of the game..

The bug only effects the creation of fleet events. All other fleet systems are unaffected. Any other issues you are finding with fleets are probably because you bypassed the requirements to create a fleet by using a developer level account.

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
Your fine.
I only hate the question...
Will you release blah blah.
:0)

i wont ask dumb questions like that

so when are u releasing updates lolololo (Kidding btw)

trying to change the cash shop to use ingame currency grr lol have a shop where u cant buy nothing JUST EXTRA LOLOL

Reaction score
Is patchserver.exe and patchclient.exe in this archive? If so, delete them both.
Is .patch folder in the primary folder? If so, delete it.

Cheers

He'll also have to edit it out of the binaries, but those 3 mentioned above will affect it as well. Just noting so.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just fyi:

Looks like your forgot something ;)

You need to give me way more info than that if you want me to source it. Also, test if thats your WAN ip by trying to ping it first pls.

Invalid function name Guildevent_Expr_Loadguildevent
There is no function by this name in source code.
There is however the function name Guildevent_Expr_Getguildevent found.

Current file data\ui\gens\Windows\Social\FleetEvents.uigen
Line # 802
Code:
                guildevent_Expr_[COLOR=#FF0000]Load[/COLOR]GuildEvent(Player, Gen("Fleet_Events_List").Var[EventID].Int);

Change Line # 802
Code:
                guildevent_Expr_[COLOR=#FF0000]Get[/COLOR]GuildEvent(Player, Gen("Fleet_Events_List").Var[EventID].Int);

Test and reply.
Thank you

Fixed that particular error, but there is still a wall of others, most of which are overflowing the MCP error logger's string buffer so i can't just copy paste them here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ofc it's not. I wouldn't post this if it was.
I didn't tested your "repack" enough to know why it tries to connect to this ip. But I'll know it's trying to connect to this GS.
GigaToni According to tracert 177.120.154.15 resolves to isp.timbrasil.com.br, so it IS your WAN ip.

Last edited:
Reaction score
trying to change the cash shop to use ingame currency grr lol have a shop where u cant buy nothing JUST EXTRA LOLOL

Open Browser

Click View (for view accounts)
Type AccountName
Scroll down to find the results in the attached png file
Left pane --> StarTrekChain
Right pane --> 10000000
StarTrekChain is the same as Zen
There is a max value you can set, so don't go crazy. Use the value supplied in the image.

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
Open Browser

Click View (for view accounts)
Type AccountName
Scroll down to find the results in the attached png file
Left pane --> StarTrekChain
Right pane --> 10000000
StarTrekChain is the same as Zen
There is a max value you can set, so don't go crazy. Use the value supplied in the image.

thats mental lololo i feel so rich lol

Ness199X - [Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
<--- respect

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I totally live in Brasil xD. It's not. I have a german IP. As I said, I can't tell you more about it because I didn't used your "repack" enough to know where the problem is.

I can tell you for sure its not a Cryptic address, all of their addresses are located in California and resolve to x.crypticstudios.com. Whatever it is, its not being caused by my code, its probably something in your environment.

Now, if you were able to copy the log, you should be able to tell me which program created said log, which means I should be able to tell you what is causing it. Even if you don't tell me, I'm not worried since it is clearly not phoning cryptic or Vivox.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Block that IP on your router?
#Resolved

Sorry just tired of seeing it repeated.

Add that to the primary post please @Ness199X for anyone just viewing the thread.
Cheers

I can tell you 100% sure its not phoning an outside due to code. That particular piece of code tells the client to connect to (I just tested it myself).
Code:
GameServer link attempting connect (10.0.0.10:7355)
The client resolves 'localhost' to your LAN ip if your hosts file resolves it to 127.0.0.1, unless you have a different IP set in your hosts file, in which case it resolves to that.

Reaction score
I can tell you 100% sure its not phoning an outside due to code. That particular piece of code tells the client to connect to (I just tested it myself).
Code:
GameServer link attempting connect (10.0.0.10:7355)
The client resolves 'localhost' to your LAN ip if your hosts file resolves it to 127.0.0.1, unless you have a different IP set in your hosts file, in which case it resolves to that.
Nop. I know what I'm doing and I just wanted to tell you that your "repack" wasn't only connecting to lan. But If you think it's my "environment" then just think that. Just trying to help.

DNC
No need to remove your post XD. It was a mistake. I wanted to click "Like" because I'm also tired of posting explaining myself that it's not my computer / hosts / network settings or something from my computer settings. Ya know I'm not that kind of person. And I kinda find it annoying to see this stupid button pop up again, and I'll now block that button, because I know I'll never press that poop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop. I know what I'm doing and I just wanted to tell you that your "repack" wasn't only connecting to lan. But If you think it's my "environment" then just think that. Just trying to help.

@DNC
No need to remove your post XD. It was a mistake. I wanted to click "Like" because I'm also tired of posting explaining myself that it's not my computer / hosts / network settings or something from my computer settings. Ya know I'm not that kind of person. And I kinda find it annoying to see this stupid button pop up again, and I'll now block that button, because I know I'll never press that poop.

Just firewall the IP like DNC suggested. If you want me to look into it further you could PM the entire Logs directory in /StarTrek/ and your hosts file from C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc

Reaction score
It wasn't finished most likely OR it was in the process of modification towards a newer functionality.
It seems to happen a lot through the code.

I hope everyone can appreciate just how much had to be put into the projects.
It is a freaking nightmare to solo the correction / modification of these 2 projects alone.
Thank God there is no data files for the other games. ^.^

Oy vey. I might spend the time needed to fix that, but for just one feature... ehhhh

It's weird that in all the UIGen files this is the only one that's screwed up like this.

If you do, most of the required code is in that previous post.
You will only need to rewrite it to fit the functionality of the code you are using.
This is newer than STO and it will have major differences.
The important thing is you can clearly see what is required to make those missing / invalid functions.
Or at least what they should accomplish / the process...

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
ok that would be awesome to get it working
i'm not a programmer as i've said but would love to help :9 its so Thrustrating
that i can see the error but i have no freaking idea what it means lol

if u need coffee beer vodka pm me,,

EDIT

ok so i was getting duty officers and got an error popup as follows
ps. Good morning lol

Ness199X - [Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

On another note are there more option that that can be added to the store like i found

ST.All, ST.Ships
ST.All, ST.Services
ST.All, ST.Featured
ST.All, ST.items
ST.All, ST.Personnel

curious on if there is more...

not important tho...

PP.SS promotions do work and you do get your ship
just other ppl have no clue how to play,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Back