Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding items to the Item Shop Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I would like to know if there are settings within IE or Mozilla that need to be configured before using the Product web page.
I'm not getting any entries after following the instructions to "Add items to the Items shop"
IE throwes an "add-on" for this website failed to run error.
and Mozilla just doesn't do anything (well the page reloads)

I thought maybe stopping and restarting the MCP would fix it.

I've tried several different items and nothing.. :(

so did I miss something.? this is running on a windows 2012 R2 server IE is running in compatibility mode and security is at the lowest setting.

What Add-on?

Thanks in advance!
D_H

Reaction score
So, I would like to know if there are settings within IE or Mozilla that need to be configured before using the Product web page.
I'm not getting any entries after following the instructions to "Add items to the Items shop"
IE throwes an "add-on" for this website failed to run error.
and Mozilla just doesn't do anything (well the page reloads)

I thought maybe stopping and restarting the MCP would fix it.

I've tried several different items and nothing.. :(

so did I miss something.? this is running on a windows 2012 R2 server IE is running in compatibility mode and security is at the lowest setting.

What Add-on?

Thanks in advance!
D_H

Use Chrome. No idea what this add-on request is. Never use IE or Mozilla myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so.. it's not a browser issue. it's a user didn't think about the problem before calling for help issue.
So I was following the instructions and I totally missed this tiny astrisc near the "Internal product name" which usually means Required field.
but it wasnt' mentioned in the instruction to fill in. :(
So... In Troubleshooting the problem I noticed the original poster put a screenshot of his list of products installed. and I noticed "StarTrek" is listed under the "Internal Product Name" row, which means he filled it in with something....
So I filled it in and now, it's working as designed.

My Bad. :)

Thanks for quick replies DNC!

D_H

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Ok so.. it's not a browser issue. it's a user didn't think about the problem before calling for help issue.
So I was following the instructions and I totally missed this tiny astrisc near the "Internal product name" which usually means Required field.
but it wasnt' mentioned in the instruction to fill in. :(
So... In Troubleshooting the problem I noticed the original poster put a screenshot of his list of products installed. and I noticed "StarTrek" is listed under the "Internal Product Name" row, which means he filled it in with something....
So I filled it in and now, it's working as designed.

My Bad. :)

Thanks for quick replies DNC!

D_H

No problem at all. Glad its sorted out. :0)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI GUYS!!! Sorry , hope you can help me aswell , ive added the bridge packs and when i try to change the bridge in-game it freezes ?

Back