Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] LogServer Nonmatching product names [Ness199X Unzip-and-Go Repack]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I've been looking around to a few days trying to figure out what i might be missing when it comes to this issue, thought i might post a help request see if i have any luck.

I downloaded Ness199X and as per the instructions on the first page, unzipped the folders to the root of a drive (F:\) In this case, then ran 1_Start_MCP.bat.

Nothing happened when pushing the green button. So i restarted and tried again with Bafflingly Complex Mode but everything just sat at Running....

So to get more information i tried to run from the each from the command line to see if it would give me some usful info which returned the following Error for LogServer.exe

Code:
Attempting to connect to controller (localhost)...Connected to controller... doing handshaking
ERROR: Controller connection error: Nonmatching product names Core and StarTrek

I have a feeling im missing something simple with this, possibly just the layout of the directories, but i've tried a few different file layout configs like
C:/StarTrek
C:/Core/StarTrek

Also tried updating the hosts file and updating and enabling lmhosts on my network adaptors (And then also turned the network adaptor off)

And help or additional troubleshooting advice would be appreciated

Back