Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rank out of sync?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Apparently after the forum got remade, i couldnt login so made a new user. Anyhow, me and a buddy have been poking around the code of the release from the community release (the one compiled from DNC's source) anyhow, we noticed a small issue, and we couldn't simply wrap our heads around it.

As shown on the image, i got a lvl 50 Admiral, with Tokens for new ships for both Lt. Cmndr and Commander, but alas, we can't purchase the ships, its like it doesnt update it at the vendor.

Untitled - Rank out of sync? - RaGEZONE Forums

(We also tried this on our "non admin" toons with pure questing, leveling through the content, same issue there.)

We have enough space, coins, tokens, delirium all of it ;)

Anyone got an idea or solution?
Has anyone tried to replicate this issue etc?

Update:

We changed the server source to: https://forum.ragezone.com/f898/repack-star-trek-online-unzip-1047849/

Copied over the databases for the shop, accounts etc. Tested it and on this source it works perfectly :)

Feel free to close the thread and sorry for your time guys ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back