Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Online Tool - The Tutorial.

Reaction score
This is only in relation to: TeamNG UNTIL i have made an open version (problems with Windows atm!)

Fiesta Server Installation V2 has been released in page 3 just for the sake of it i'm giving an update

Also i am intending on converting over to C++/C# for version 3 if i ever make Version 3 with added support of what files you want from Odin to TeamNG files.

While i made the tool i failed to give instructions on how to use the damn thing. I should do that. First off with the tool you have 3 Server side buttons and the client button - the client is a basic redirection to download a full client that works with the files.

So the buttons: Database, Tools, Server - When hitting the Database button you download the backup database, a FULL Setup for MSSQL 2017 and MSSQL Management Studio 17 - Database is dependant on what you put in Server Location text box (default C:\) but the other two download to where-ever you launch the application from - you need to install the MSSQL 2017 and management studio - (guide available in my previous post) Here.

After you completely setup both of the SQL 2017 & Management software this is where it gets interesting. You need to do a couple of things to ensure the services run (that i DIDN'T include!). So it works with EVERY system i didn't use ODBC connectors. This is because its faster and easier to plug them into a SQL Driver. Next download the server (make sure everything is correct) i.e. IP Address, Computer Name and Database. Once thats done you'll have nothing to worry about with the server side but its the database side you have issues with.

So open the SQL Management Software (you should have it launched already if you've restored the backups). In Security on the Object Explorer -> You have a drop down menu of 5 (Logins, Server Roles, Credentials, Audits, Server Audit Specifications) you want to expand Logins - See if NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM is there. If not ADD it, if so you need to go to properties on it. Then go to User Mapping -> Ensure it has Access TO EVERY database that you restored, (Account, AccountLog, OperatorTool, StatisticsData, w00_Character, w00_GameLog). Also grant every role membership - (this is to make the services run). Once that's done you can run the services and hopefully if done correctly you should have the Server running with no issues. (found a few issues with this myself but it works)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please stop using that font? ;)

I feel like the Database download option is kinda unnecessary, just link a tutorial in there, with links to microsofts download sites,
as the database folder in there is the same as the one in the server folder.

Other than that... the design is kinda boring. Especially with that same nasty a** looking font..

Still an useful tool overall though, at least for the people who need it. Although the registry entries are missing aren't they?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Attempted to use this tool (in entirety) and am able to start the services, use the client, zones, etc. The only thing i cannot get to work is ability to use a skill scroll or skill learn & command. [i am not able to get the GamigoZR service to run, unsure on why]

Map scrolls work, all other items work, skills work, and learning them so far only when added to default character data and are learned during character creation.

I've added usp_LinkScroll_SetDestMap and it's in the database and further errors from that. There are no further items in the asserts or debug logs. I've verified that all other stored procedures are included.

any suggestions?

Edit: Issue resolved with EvilDarkang, by switching from ODBC connections to SQL Drivers in the serverinfo.txt

Last edited:
Back