Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info Release] Any Hair/Color/Face On Character Creation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Change the Grade columns via MassEdit to 0. In the following files: HairColorInfo.shn, HairInfo.shn,

In 9Data/Shine Open DefaultCharacterData.txt
You see that MaxFace, MaxHair, MaxHairColor. Change it to as high as you like ;o

I set mine to 20.
Code:
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;         Class        MaxFace            MaxHair            MaxHairColor    ;Default Options for Appearence

MAXSHAPE    1,        20,            20,            20        ;Fighter
MAXSHAPE    2,        3,            3,            3        ;Fighter
MAXSHAPE    3,        3,            3,            3        ;Fighter
MAXSHAPE    4,        3,            3,            3        ;Fighter
MAXSHAPE    5,        3,            3,            3        ;Fighter

MAXSHAPE    6,        20,            20,            20        ;Cleric
MAXSHAPE    7,        3,            3,            3        ;Cleric
MAXSHAPE    8,        3,            3,            3        ;Cleric
MAXSHAPE    9,        3,            3,            3        ;Cleric
MAXSHAPE    10,        3,            3,            3        ;Cleric

MAXSHAPE    11,        20,            20,            20        ;Archer
MAXSHAPE    12,        3,            3,            3        ;Archer
MAXSHAPE    13,        3,            3,            3        ;Archer
MAXSHAPE    14,        3,            3,            3        ;Archer
MAXSHAPE    15,        3,            3,            3        ;Archer

MAXSHAPE    16,        20,            20,            20        ;Mage
MAXSHAPE    17,        3,            3,            3        ;Mage
MAXSHAPE    18,        3,            3,            3        ;Mage
MAXSHAPE    19,        3,            3,            3        ;Mage
MAXSHAPE    20,        3,            3,            3        ;Mage

MAXSHAPE    21,        20,            20,            20        ;Joker
MAXSHAPE    22,        3,            3,            3        ;Joker
MAXSHAPE    23,        3,            3,            3        ;Joker
MAXSHAPE    24,        3,            3,            3        ;Joker
MAXSHAPE    25,        3,            3,            3        ;Joker

#END

Results:

vd1FOhH - [Info Release] Any Hair/Color/Face On Character Creation - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: Grade probably has to do with If the hair is BeautyShop or not. E.g. 0: Character create.
1: Beautyshop
2: Premium
3: Deluxe.

Something like that Probably. ^^

EDIT: This will mess up your beauty shop. Be careful. Only so many hairs/faces/colors can fit under One tab. Might want to duplicate them just to fix the beauty shop.

Note: Some faces will crash the game. Idk why. I've been removing the ones that do. And i can get the others to work.

Can only get 5 faces to work. But i can get All Hairs and Hair colors to work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't believe this actually works? Have you managed to get in game with those hair/face styles? I've tried this before and when I tried to create my character I don't think it worked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't believe this actually works? Have you managed to get in game with those hair/face styles? I've tried this before and when I tried to create my character I don't think it worked.

Yeah I got everything working but the Faces. For some reason there is a limit or a setup with them. I can only get 5 on the character create screen. But I can get all Hairs and hair colors into the character select screen. And they work.

I duplicated the Hairs and Colors. So that they are in the beauty shop as well as character creator. Best I can do really. But hey. For all those that want 5 faces and all hairs and hair colors when you create a new character Pretty cool.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think "this" is so hard to do, nor i think it also needs a tutorial for it. Anyone can just know what the DefaultCharacterData.txt does to the server by just opening it and checking the lines in it. I see you are trying to help the community by releasing tutorials, but the things you are making tutorials for, are just the very very basic of Fiesta Development.

Reaction score
I don't think "this" is so hard to do, nor i think it also needs a tutorial for it. Anyone can just know what the DefaultCharacterData.txt does to the server by just opening it and checking the lines in it. I see you are trying to help the community by releasing tutorials, but the things you are making tutorials for, are just the very very basic of Fiesta Development.

Sometimes the very basic of things need to be taught so that new developers are encouraged to join the development community for the game. I see no reason for a tutorial not to be made, whether it be for something difficult or not, an abundance of tutorials is always a nice addition to the community so that new developers can use those tutorials to learn. If you feel like there is a need for more difficult tutorials, you should try and make some yourself if you are capable or request some more difficult ones to be made and, if someone would like to take the time to make it, everyone wins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f594/adding-hair-options-character-creation-1045088/ - This guy needed help with it.

Honestly. We could get into a leecher debate, a everyone should figure it out for themselves debate. I'll win every time.

What is the name of this forum category? MMO and MMORPG Development. What do you do ? You develop things. You don't just sit back and call other people's posts "not hard" so thus not contributing at all. Or say "go figure it out yourself". Maybe in a discussion forum, but a development forum? We are here to develop and you can't develop without some sort of learning.

With a development forum. Hopefully, people post and help each other develop the game and learn how to do things. Not just sit back and post because they are so ego centric and can't help or don't want to. What a waste of time for you, and the people who search these forums for answer, and anyone who reads the thread.

Why do you think Stack overflow is so useful?

When you first started learning C++? Did some1 come up to you and say this is basic. You're stupid. I'm not going to help you. Maybe the book writers too. They probably went and made a learn C++ book. And put inside it, this variable initialization, and abstract base class is so easy Go learn it yourself, here's the Standard Library.

This is good reference for me, if i ever want to do Fiesta PServer development again.

Most people here host their own server and play with it. Maybe some of you host big servers that are on the top lists and what not. That's commercial. Here this is private, and mostly self hosted local hosted. Just because you can do things other people cannot, or you host or work for some commercial server, doesn't mean you can come in here and tell people Go learn it yourself. That's selfish, and you're basically trying to keep people away from being able to do what you do. Or know what you know. Like its you're source code and you invented the whole game. You didn't get over yourself. OnsOnsoft could make Copyright claims against all of you. And take you all down.

More importantly. you should be contributing, why even be here if you're afraid of leechers? This games practically dead. You shouldn't care. If you do. Don't post. This isn't your little commercial home. to bash people's heads in when they start helping noobs.

This goes for all of you who act like this. Thanks and Best of luck to you and your ego.

I'm not accusing you of this Maedhros. But I'm saying that anyway directed toward everyone I've seen in this forum do posts like yours.

Long live the tutorial section, and good posts, and contributors.

Last edited:
Back