Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Local Host your Pserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A pro once gave me the secrets to the world. Now i shall give them to you.
I was able to get my PServer working on Local host, years ago. And I never found really any thread on here about it. So might as well post this. Credit goes to my german friend HexaCore.

So. Basically. PUBLIC IP = Your Router's IP Address
192.168.1.72 - CHANGE THIS TO YOUR COMPUTER'S IP Address (Check Ipconfig)

Basically you need these 4 text files to get local host working.

Enjoy!
If anyone can confirm if this still works, please post below.

And of course you still need to Open whatever ports you use. These ports may be different by the way.

And you'll have to change the text files to point toward your .exe files or whatever. Like so it doesn't give a debug error. This isn't plug n play. Any experienced dev should know what to do with these.

And enjoy local hosting fiesta with no limits. I know i did. Was fun.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Local Host your Pserver << No more Hamachi

127.0.0.1 not good 'nuff for ya?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well you can local host it. AND others can connect to it via your Router IP address.

So yes its better than local host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys a little help please, I managed to get my laptop that connected to public ip to join my server but only on last known zone ie: if it's a new created character, it will only can be played on zone 0, once it try teleport to zone 2(uruga) it wouldn't load the game.

I made it to an admin to check the ip it came from and it is the laptop's public ip then i checked it with local client(the same computer) and it showed my lan IP. So somehow when changing zone it only accept lan ip?

this is the ip i put for all the zone.

SERVER_INFO "PG_Zone_04", 6, 0, 4, 20, "192.168.0.50", 9628, 10, 1700 ; From Public
SERVER_INFO "PG_Zone_04", 6, 0, 4, 8, "127.0.0.1", 9629, 1, 30 ; From OPTOOL

I did try to change the lan ip into my wan but getting "map under maintance" on both laptop's public ip and local client.

Please help! thank you.

Edit: forgot to add that I'm using NA 2011 odin files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

make sure your zones are running .. they can start and stop check.

ty for the reply, they are running, i checked at least 4 times.

edit: also if log on as my laptop using my pc, go to uruga and shut off then come back with my laptop , i can load but cannot join roumen. so basically you can only play with the zone you load on and no other zone.

Last edited:
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score

something isnt right there what files are you on?

try this ODIN

Or HK

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Local Host your Pserver &lt;&lt; No more Hamachi

i followed this guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f901/na-2011-install-guide-v1-892067/, the files are from there. well to be exact here http://forum.ragezone.com/f593/odin-releases-891509/#post7329239

something isnt right there what files are you on?

try this ODIN

Or HK

Thanks for the link, I tried with the odin zones you sent me and it just said map under maintance, it is the same with my old file. HK zones giving me an error "cannot find world 0" or something like that.

The closest to actually logging in from Wan is the file provided by the OP above. Any other suggestion please, thanks.

Back