Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to get MrFarbodD's Odin Launcher working on Xampp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I've been looking into https://forum.ragezone.com/f901/easy-odin-launcher-921842/ this launcher, but it hasn't worked for me since mssql isn't supported in Xampp.

Instead of using mssql, I used sqlsrv instead. You can find sqlsrv here (I recommend the latest version for Xampp):

Once you get that, and run it, you get prompted with this
4TehLulz - How to get MrFarbodD's Odin Launcher working on Xampp - RaGEZONE Forums

Click yes of course, and than extract to a folder. You should now have this

4TehLulz - How to get MrFarbodD's Odin Launcher working on Xampp - RaGEZONE Forums

Copy "php_sqlsrv_56ts.dll", and "php_pdo_sqlsrv_56ts.dll", to "C:\xampp\php\ext". Now open up Xampp. Click "config" > "php.ini".

Hit control + f, and ";extension=php_mssql.dll", below that add, "extension=php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll", and add "extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll" below that.

Now startup apache and you got sqlsrv working. Now you just need to update the "Login.php". You can either edit it, or copy this one:

Code:
<?php
$s = "COMPUTER NAME\SQLExpress"; //REPLACE "COMPUTER NAME\SQLExpress" WITH YOUR SERVER NAME
$o = array("Database"=>"OdinAccounts", "UID"=>"sa", "PWD"=>"PASSWORD"); //ALSO CHANGE "PASSWORD".
$c = sqlsrv_connect($s, $o);
if($c === false) { die(print_r(sqlsrv_errors(), true)); }
$u = clean($_GET['u']);
$p = clean($_GET['p']);
$i = "SELECT nEMID, sUserPass FROM tAccounts WHERE sUsername = '$u'";
$q = sqlsrv_query($c, $i);

if($q === false) { die(print_r(sqlsrv_errors(), true)); }

if($q) {
    $a = sqlsrv_fetch($q);
    if($a != 1) { die("Invalid username."); }
    $b = sqlsrv_get_field($q, 0);
    $d = sqlsrv_get_field($q, 1);

if($d == $p) {
        $e = RT(35);
        $f = null;
        if(sqlsrv_fetch(sqlsrv_query($c, "SELECT * FROM tTokens WHERE nEMID = '".$b."'")) >= 1) {
            sqlsrv_query($c, "DELETE FROM tTokens WHERE nEMID = '".$b."'");
            $f = sqlsrv_query($c, "INSERT INTO tTokens (nEMID, sToken) VALUES('".$b."', '".$e."')");
        } else {
            $f = sqlsrv_query($c, "INSERT INTO tTokens (nEMID, sToken) VALUES('".$b."', '".$e."')");
        }

if($f) {
            die('OK#'.$e);
        } else {
            die('SetToken Error');
        }
    } else {
        die('Wrong Password.');
    }
} else {
    die('Query Failed');
}

sqlsrv_close();

function clean($str) {
    $s = array("\\", "\0", "\n", "\r", "\x1a", "'", '"');
    $r = array("", "", "", "", "", "", "");
    return str_replace($s, $r, $str);
}

function RT($length) {
    $chars = "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCEDFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890";
    $str = "";
    $size = strlen($chars);
    for($i = 0; $i < $length; $i++) { $str .= $chars[rand(0, $size - 1)]; }
    return $str;
}

?>

That's pretty much it for Login.php, but I removed MD5 from it, just because I'm setting up the server on a local server. Also, since I changed up the "sql_clean($_GET['Username'])" to "clean($_GET['u'])", so now we have to go into the launcher and edit it. Unless, you just wanna change back "clean($_GET['u'])" to "clean($_GET['Username'])". Open up the Launcher in Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012, and edit Form1.vb.

Find:
Code:
Dim Login As String() = wc.DownloadString("http://127.0.0.1:8080/Login.php?Username=" & TextBox1.Text & "&Password=" & passMD5.ToLower()).Split("#")

And change it too:
Code:
Dim Login As String() = wc.DownloadString("http://127.0.0.1:80/Login.php?u=" & TextBox1.Text & "&p=" & TextBox2.Text).Split("#")

I also removed it from here too, since I'm running on a local server. Sorry if this is sloppy, I really didn't know how to make my first tutorial.

EDIT: I just now saw this https://forum.ragezone.com/f901/odin-login-5-5-12-a-1059474/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I use the login.php link it's just wrote text...and when using the start debug on visual basic I got unknown error.

Last edited:
Back