Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2008] Server Files & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
Re: Server Files + Guide

how about not quarreling over who used whose files.. ?
just remember that everyone used blacksky's shine online files which were posted on bbs.99nets, china forum.. eh ? everything, came from there, of course that's excluding titan's fiesta files.

-peace out

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

how about not quarreling over who used whose files.. ?
just remember that everyone used blacksky's shine online files which were posted on bbs.99nets, china forum.. eh ? everything, came from there, of course that's excluding titan's fiesta files.

-peace out

Of-course. Thats why we keep credits to everyone even if files from release are repacked

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I said the LINK didn't work, not the files numb nuts lol.
Making a huge deal over something that takes 5 mins for any normal person to do... Repacking, is in no way (imo) an accomplishment. It doesn't change the outcome of how the files work. The original shine files worked just as well as these do.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score

yes, now let the noobs and leechers enjoy the links.. u guys take your quarrel into the PMs. ^^V

-peace out

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score

CPU's are 86 bit compatible now? Must have fell asleep for a decade or two.

Non-sarcasm: I think you meant to say x86 aka 32bit :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yes, work with your 32bits proc.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

OMFG T6 I LOVE YOUUUU, yet your never on msn anymore, need any more info about fiesta, call me? lol xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can´t restore the .bak files... can some1 upload .sql file´s?

i get this error massage
Code:
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
------------------------------

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or a Transact-SQL batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.ConnectionInfo)

------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The media family on device 'C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft SQL Server \ MSSQL.1 \ MSSQL \ Backup \ World00_Character.bak is' void. SQL Server can not process this media family.
RESTORE HEADERONLY is terminated abnormally. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3241)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When I clicked it to start the services of this error message, what can it be?

Supicioso - [NA - 2008] Server Files & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

its your odbc recheck them , some how optool changes them so reset them to your original setup

Thanks to CSharp of kryptodev for explaining this to me

Reaction score

Make sure you have added to the System DSN not User DSN. In ODBC manager. As fiesta files will not read user odbc only system odbc

Nice easy setup I just hate how each zone.exe takes over 1.5gb ram

Reaction score

I was thinking about running fiesta on one of my server systems with 32gb ram and 2x Xeon Quad Layouts

But there hogging 1.5GB Ram each zone and taking 30% CPU Usage on each zone and 25% on MSSQL making it 100%+ usage all together. Clearly on a machine like this these files should not be stressing it to the point that the fans have to go on the highest rev settings to cool it down.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I was thinking about running fiesta on one of my server systems with 32gb ram and 2x Xeon Quad Layouts

But there hogging 1.5GB Ram each zone and taking 30% CPU Usage on each zone and 25% on MSSQL making it 100%+ usage all together. Clearly on a machine like this these files should not be stressing it to the point that the fans have to go on the highest rev settings to cool it down.

Like I said, major memory leaks and very poor coding. If you ask me, some one made it that way purposely.

But, my PC doesn't get hogged until I start the last zone server.

Do this. Start each service, when you get to the zone. Start the first one, wait about 60 seconds. Start the second, wait about 2 mins, then start the 3rd one. Don't try to use your PC for at least 2-3 mins afterwards.

I did that and i was able to log on and play with the same computer the server was on. and I only have 4gb of ram.

Reaction score

The servers running them fine but 20% for each zone process and the amount of ram is pointless.

I agree with you I think its done in purpose as these are the official files.

But no way they should make a brand new (Dell Poweredge 2x Slotted Quad Xeon and 32GB ram) struggle.

Reaction score

I run server + game on same comp.. Dual core with 2GB ram, but only with 1st zone, so I can use only 1st map.

I try on my dedi with maple on same time, it run fine.. total Ram usage 7,6GB, the only problem is CPU usage 100% all the way..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

one question is the athens fiesta client fully translated to english? and does everything work on the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back