Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2008] Server Files & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Server Files + Guide

ok good news, I pretty much got everything going, I guess a "beer mind" sort of sort probs out a bit.

Supicioso - [NA - 2008] Server Files & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

But one thing still bothers me. Where should I place the "-i 127.0.0.1" at, or what app should I use to put that code in? because for some reason, it's not letting me in, and I get an error saying that "Connection to servers has failed" dialog thingy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Need Help

Please can some one guide me properly how to set the OBDC connections.

i tried but it fails for me everytime please, upload pics of each step in setting OBDC connections.

Regards

Darcola

Reaction score

I can, if the community wishes, write out a 100% fool proof guide, with known errors and how to fix them, along with installs from the beginning. I had done this on KryptoDev, and it was well met. Sadly, after I uploaded it to their website, I had to reformat my computer, and forgot to save that guide. And now that kryptodev is gone, I can no longer get it back. It would take me a few days (I gotta get all the screenies back, which means I have to reinstall the server again), but I would not mind.

I also need some help. There is an SHN editor on this website, but it is in its original source code. I am not 100% confident in the use of my IDE yet, and as such, I am having a hard time compiling the source so I can use it. I found the folder where the headers go, but there are loads of them, and I do not know where to put certain .h files. If someone could help, either by writing a guide on recompiling (preferred, so that I can mod the source and recompile at a later date as I learn more C++), or by uploading the .exe of the compiled project.

EDIT: I use the Code::Blocks IDE 8.42 with the mini-gw extensions.

Thanks in advance,

Larkaros

This is very good =)
Please write a full Guide ;)
Thanks Bro.. :lol:

Pbreaker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how i chang ip for client

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

But one thing still bothers me. Where should I place the "-i 127.0.0.1" at, or what app should I use to put that code in? because for some reason, it's not letting me in, and I get an error saying that "Connection to servers has failed" dialog thingy.

yep same which me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how i chang ip for client

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

yep same which me

Changing the IP of the client is something you can google. Seriously, I just googled it.

Reaction score

I would actually like to save the trouble of making my own, and just join someone else's if they hv it running. I wouldn't mind being a GM for a day or 2.. hehe ^^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok, so I manage to put in this IP, now what I need to know is this Registration script. What do I need to use in order to run it? I had used Firefox, and the second PHP becomes scrambled.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I seem to be having problems with GameGuard. I am on Win7 64 bit. Anyone else having problems?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I seem to be having problems with GameGuard. I am on Win7 64 bit. Anyone else having problems?

look for a small program called Game Guard killer and follow the instructions , this should help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got a problem... al services start ok but when start World00_Zone1, World00_Zone stop and when start World00_Zone2, World00_Zone1 stop
i am using vmware 7.1 witch wnpx pro sp3 setting for use 3.5Gb of ram

Ok Solved

thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Everything works fine for me. Server started without problems.
Now im searching for a good Client, because Athens Client crashes if i want
to look on the second site from my Skills.
Anybody knows to solve that problem?

Greetz Shakir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol, regipage ... error ...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in /users/fiestaonline/www/register/register_do.php on line 17

help pls ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just look inside your "php.ini" etc.: c:\xampp\php\php.ini
Open it with your Notepad and search for "mssql".
The First entry looks like this:

;extension=php_mssql.dll

delete the ;

Find this:

; Compatibility mode with old versions of PHP 3.0.
mssql.compatability_mode = Off

Turn it to On. Save the file, and restart your Apache.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, the server is running good (no errors when i start the services so I believe is good) but the client is leading me to the Athena server instead of mine.

"C:\Program Files\AthensFiestaOnline\Launcher.exe" -i 127.0.0.1

Im doing something wrong?

Ok using GGLess I make the game to start but after I put the username and pass say "Connection to server has failed"

Last edited:
Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score

sorry for this question lol

can i run this game in vps? lol

and what is the spec needed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back