Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2011] File Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay guys so I thought I should make a development thread on the odin files.
I have been messing around with it for a while and I want to put all the fixes and everything into one place.

Small Graphical Bugs

Alberstol Ruins Barricades
At one part of the Alberstol ruins the barricade is messed up. To fix it use this:

Replace that file with the original. The file can be found in 'resmap' > 'field' > 'Urg_Alruin'

Adealia Building in Mid Air... Kind of.
Another very small graphical error was in Adealia where part of the building was flying in mid air. To fix that use this:

Replace that file with the original. The file can be found in 'resmap' > 'field' > 'Adl'

OX Field Levitating Torches
Last very very small graphical bug not even worth mentioning but meh I was exploring and I saw it so I fixed it. OX field some of the torches are in mid air. Again use this
to fix that:

Again replace that file with the original. The file can be found in 'resmap' > 'field' > 'OX_field'

Flame Walker Effect Fix
When you summon a flame walker and they attack something there is no fire effect on the floor. This is an easy fix.

Go into your 'reschar' folder then find 'FirePole_sum' and then replace that folder with this one:

Metamorphosis Bird Fix:
This is an easy fix. Download these files:

Go into your reschar folder and extract them in there replacing your old ones.

That's it.

Xbow Animation Fix:
Here is the fix for xbow animations. Thanks to darielgames312 for providing the files.

Download the file below and place it into the "ressystem/Actions" folder.

Game Bug Fixes

Academy Rewards Bug Fix:
The academy rewards bug. The reward settings isn't saved so players don't get rewards. To fix this go into your mysql. Locate 'tGuildAcademyRewardType' which is in w00_Character
and run this query (or execute it even):

Code:
INSERT INTO w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType (nTypeID, sTypeName) VALUES ('1', 'Money');
INSERT INTO w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType (nTypeID, sTypeName) VALUES ('2', 'Items'); 
INSERT INTO w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType (nTypeID, sTypeName) VALUES ('3', 'nNo');
INSERT INTO w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType (nTypeID, sTypeName) VALUES ('4', 'nLevel'); 
INSERT INTO w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType (nTypeID, sTypeName) VALUES ('5', 'nTypeID');
INSERT INTO w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType (nTypeID, sTypeName) VALUES ('6', 'nValue'); 
INSERT INTO w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType (nTypeID, sTypeName) VALUES ('7', 'nItemID');

fiestanerd69 - [NA - 2011] File Fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

Title Bug Fix:
1. Rename your 4WorldManagerServer2.exe (Can be found in your server side odin files) to 4WorldManagerServer2(old).exe just to make a backup and then add this in the World00 folder:

2. Stop all services then delete the 4WorldManagerServer2.exe service with this file:

3. Install the new world manager service by going into the World00 folder and double clicking 4WorldManagerServer2.exe.

4. Use appropriate CharacterTitleData.shn for both client side and server side.

German:
English:

Level 60 Job Change Quest Fix - Make Part 2 Shorter Using This File
This file will make the quest for 60 job change quest shorter. Part 2 will not require you to do the long dice game and stuff, not sure what else it changes so be cautious. To fix do the following:

Find QuestData.shn in 'ressystem' and replace with this:

Do the same for server side in '9data' > 'Shine'

Adealia Map Fix
When you get Odin Adealia doesn't work so you have to fix it to make it work. This is how:

First download this:

Replace the old files in 'resmap' > 'field' > 'Adl' with the new files which you can download above this sentence.

Next find MapViewInfo.shn which is in the folder 'ressystem' client side obviously.

Scroll down and find 'Adl' and enter these values:

MiniMapScale: 1
StartX: 135
StartY: 162
EndX: 335
EndY: 362

After you have done this go back to your Adl folder which is located in "resmap/field/Adl" and replace your "adl_shadow.bmp" file with the one provided below. This will fix the black lines on the floor.

Next to fix the pink spots on adealia near the shops go into "resmap/fieldTexture" and add the file below into that folder.

And that's how to fix Adealia.

Adding Adealia NPC's
Now to add the npcs to Adealia. Open your NPC.txt file (server side) which can be found at '9data' > 'Shine' > 'World'

Scroll down until you find Bera. Underneath Bera add this:

Code:
;Adealia
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlSmithAlexia    Adl    12003    11859    172    1    Merchant    Weapon
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlAertsina    Adl    12172    12125    370    1    Merchant    WeaponTitle
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlSoulAngela    Adl    13011    12200    172    1    Merchant    SoulStone
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlLoussier    Adl    12768    12256    200    1    Merchant    Item
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlSpeGuiltian    Adl    12428    13109    300    1    QuestNpc    Quest
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlSkillEdwina    Adl    10503    13265    250    1    Merchant    Skill
    #recordin    ShineNPC    QM_Bunis    Adl    12829    13946    67    0    NPCMenu        Guild
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlStoreKaruha    Adl    13065    14648    80    1    StoreManager    -
    #recordin    ShineNPC    Claude        Adl    15295    11906    140    1    QuestNpc    Quest
    #recordin    ShineNPC    Claude        Adl    15413    12184    90    1    QuestNpc    Quest

#recordin    ShineNPC    AdlLantesDown    Adl    15400    12030    110    1    Gate        G_AdlT_Down
    #recordin    LinkTable    G_AdlT_Down    Adl_1    Adl_1    15400    12030    28    1    150    1

#recordin    ShineNPC    GB_Touter    Adl    10881    14365    2    1    Gate        G_AdlT_GB
    #recordin    LinkTable    G_AdlT_GB    GBHouse    GBHouse    2301    2301    90    1    150    1

#recordin    ShineNPC    EldSpeGuard03    Adl    12431    14870    7    0    Gate    BFGate30                                        
    #recordin    LinkTable    BFGate30    BFGate03    BFGate03    1585    162    0    1    150    1    

#recordin    ShineNPC    MapLinkGate    Adl    15392    12548    45    0    Gate    G_ADL_01
    #recordin    LinkTable    G_ADL_01    AdlB    AdlB    4664    19758    90    1    150    1

;Adealia Bottom
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlMarlene    AdlB    9144    15660    20    1    QuestNpc    Quest
    #recordin    ShineNPC    AdlGuardNell    AdlB    21276    14273    150    1    QuestNpc    Quest
    #recordin    ShineNPC    Claude        AdlB    4342    19962    -60    1    QuestNpc    Quest
    #recordin    ShineNPC    Claude        AdlB    4548    20085    0    1    QuestNpc    Quest

#recordin    ShineNPC    AdlLantesUp    AdlB    4442    20025    -30    1    Gate        G_AdlB_Up        
    #recordin    LinkTable    G_AdlB_Up    Adl    Adl    15307    12064    90    1    150    1

;    Adealia // Bottom

#recordin    ShineNPC    MapLinkGate    AdlB    4324    19702    70    0    Gate    G_ADL_02                                        
    #recordin    LinkTable                                G_ADL_02    Adl    Adl    11692    9279    90    1    150    1    

#recordin    ShineNPC    MapLinkGate    AdlB    2766    18105    50    0    Gate    G_ADL_03                                        
    #recordin    LinkTable                                G_ADL_03    UrgDark01    UrgDark01    26657    18106    90    1    150    1    

#recordin    ShineNPC    MapLinkGate    AdlB    6258    13986    80    0    Gate    G_ADL_04                                        
    #recordin    LinkTable                                G_ADL_04    BerKal01    BerKal01    6163    3973    90    1    150    1    

#recordin    ShineNPC    Gate_AdlF    AdlB    7844    1984    105    1    Gate    G_AdlB_70        
    #recordin    LinkTable    G_AdlB_70    AdlF    AdlF    XXXX    XXXX    90    1    150    1

#recordin    ShineNPC    MapLinkGate    UrgDark01    23715    13172    88    0    Gate    G_UD01_02
    #recordin    LinkTable    G_UD01_02    AdlB        AdlB    2888    18158    90    1    150    1

#recordin    ShineNPC    MapLinkGate    BerKal01    6161    3884    0    0    Gate    G_BK01_01
    #recordin    LinkTable    G_BK01_01    AdlB        AdlB    6369    14036    0    1    150    1

Bottom of Adealia:
The bottom part of Adealia was fixed recently thanks to Lugapha and NextIdea's skills with map files. Just have to put it all together now.

First you need these files:

Okay lets begin.

1. Download the above files and place them in the following directory in the client: Odin > resmap > field

2. Now lets go into ressystem (still in the client) find and open up Mapinfo.shn with an shn tool. You can find one on the forums using the search feature.

Scroll all the way to the bottom and at the end at Adl_1 so it's like this:

Here it is in text form in case that image is deleted:

Code:
149       Adl_1    Adealia    11700    12300    0    Adl_1    0    1600

3. Next open up the MapViewInfo.shn (still in client) which is in the ressystem folder.

Scroll to the very bottom again and add Adl_1 so it's like this:

Text form:

Code:
149     Adl_1    Adl_Field.mp3    -    -    10000    1    1    0    Adl_1    1    1    Adl    90    0    0    37    474    511    -    1500    0

4. Now we need to go server side. First go into 9Data > Shine. Copy the MapInfo.shn from your client folder and paste it in this folder. Replace the old one or rename it.

5. Now we need to go into Field.txt (server side). This can be found in 9Data > Shine > World.
Open Field.txt up and scroll all the way down until you see

Above the kingdom quest part and below the exploss part add this:

Code:
#Record    Adl_1    -    -    147     Adealia    0     474     474     10000     -    0     1     1     1     2     0     0     0     1     0     0     0     0     AlDn02    10651    2544    0    0    0    0    0    0    1        1     1     1     1     1     1     1    1     1     1    1     1     1000     1000     0         147         0     1     1     0     0     9     0     0     2

6. Lasty, go into your client ressystem folder open up the Adl_1 folder and copy the Adl_1.shmd and Adl_1.shbd files and then go into your server folder 9Data > Shine > BlockInfo and paste them in there.

Make sure you have saved all your files stopped all your services and closed your client. Start your services and then login and linkto Adl_1. And there you have it. Bottom of Adealia.

Money Fix (Can't have more than 21 gems)
Open up SQL Server Management Studio and enter your details.

After you have done that you want to open up: Databases > w00_Character > Tables > dbo.tCharacter > Triggers

Right click 'trg_Character_setMoney' and click modify.

Change:

Code:
IF     [USER=448126]Money[/USER]sub >= 100000000

To

Code:
IF     [USER=448126]Money[/USER]sub >= 9999999999999

Now we want to change the word 'int' to 'bigint'

From this:

To This:

So just change:

Code:
int

To

Code:
bigint

Press the execute button (
) and save all. Done.

Adealia Bottom Mobs:
These are the mobs for Adealia Bottom. Thanks to aqua512 for sharing this.

Just download the file below and place it in your mobregen folder.

Launcher:
When I started developing for Fiesta I couldn't find a launcher so here is one for everyone to use. It doesn't have a patching system but it is fairly easy to use and can be modified easily if you know what you are doing.

After months of work, problems (Launcher UPDATES Section - RaGEZONE forums), challenges and trying to fix and create a launcher I have finally finished my launcher. I will be releasing version 1 here for everyone to use.

Download:

How to setup:
1. Download and extract above file.
2. Go into windowsapplication1 > windowsapplication1
3. Open WindowsApplication1.vbproj (You must have visual basics installed. Preferably 2012)
4. Go into Form1 code view
5. Edit all of my ip's (127.0.0.1) to your own.
6. Put login.php on your webserver.
7. Open login.php and edit your details at the top.
8. Make sure that in the launcher it's pointing to the correct location. ( ) With your web server port and ip and then the login.php location.
9.Go into WindowsApplication1 project tab
10. Go on publish
11. Choose your publication destination
12. Click publish.
13. Put the exe where you client.exe is and create a shortcut on your desktop directing to that.

You can use a webserver such as WampServer, XWamp and IIS.

FAQ:

Q: I get this error or something similiar: mssql function undefined.

A: Make sure your webserver has mssql compatabilities. Here is how to install wamp with mssql.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/get-wamp-work-mssql-673301/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f723/setup-wampserver-mssql-841598/

Q: What do I type in User, Pass and Host?

A: Your mssql host (NAME-SQLEXPRESS) and a user and pass. Default one usually works best. (sa)

Game Bugs:
Knock backs don't work.
Dupe bugs.
Can only have 4 characters instead of 5.
Update world map. The heart is displayed in the wrong position when you are in an area.
Recipe prices need to be corrected.
Some hair colours in beauty shop do not work and need to be removed.
Silver bug for master rewards.
Mount speeds need to be corrected.

Graphical Bugs:
Chest animation is shown as mining animation. (Related to XBow animation).
Wrath skill for cleric does not show the graphic when doing the skill.
Holy Land skill for cleric doesn't load nifs correctly.
Skill descriptions need to be improved.
Some skills don't have a cool down timer. When casted it doesn't go black.

Mobs/NPC Bugs:
Psiken mansion outside and inside is incomplete/incorrect.
Kehal Plains mobs are incomplete/incorrect.
Bottom of Adealia mob regen file needs to be made.
Kehal Plains mobs need to be fixed.
Psiken mansion mobs need to be fixed.
Adealia Bottom mobs need to be fixed.
Gate Portal teleportation spots and rotation need to be corrected.

That's all I have. Look below for the appropriate credits. Thanks. :)

Credits:
Angelus
xKeRnx
Black12
aqua512
iStu
Monova
Alsm97
NextIdea
Cloud - From EP
MrFarbodD (Me of course)
Iocere
cieto12345
Lugapha
darielgames312

And anyone else who I missed out. Feel free to inform me to add you on here if I did miss you out. :)

I probably won't get any thanks for this but it's here and it will help people.

Do not distribute without my permission. Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Odin File Fixes

good job ^^

but Adelia fix is 50% fix ?^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

That we all know... ^^ Its a missed Feature in the Game exe... but when u can ..fix it^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How i can fix the graphic bugs? on the Ground

Reaction score

good job ^^

but Adelia fix is 50% fix ?^^

Yeah it's about 50% fixed. Everyone is still trying to get the bottom half working.

Why am I creditted? I'm really not good at game dev lol.

I can remove it if you want?

Adl: Game Exe , Database
Abstate: Zone.exe Offset

I'll note that in my mind.

How i can fix the graphic bugs? on the Ground

It's already fixed for you. The problem was when the flame walkers attacks the flame marks didn't appear on the ground but they do for you so it's fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's already fixed for you. The problem was when the flame walkers attacks the flame marks didn't appear on the ground but they do for you so it's fine.

I do not mean flame walkers .. i mean the ground of adl.. it is striped like a zebra...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nazi flame walker symbol pls. I'm only kidding ofc.

Reaction score

Other known bugs:
Can only have 4 characters instead of 5.
Knock backs don't work.
Dupe bug
Bottom of Adealia doesn't work. Or there is no way to access it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And do not forget that bug where you can not have more than 21 gems

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

oh my God... Dragon... thats many Questions^^

i think Knockback and Flamewalker Symbol are one^^

Adealia... forget it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.