Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2011] File Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Odin File Fixes

MrFarbodD should continue updating this thread ;)

The rest aren't bugs, they are just content that the odin files are missing, if I were to show people how to do it, it'd be like me doing all the work for them so honestly there is no point and the only other major bugs are knock backs and dupe bugs which has yet to be fixed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The rest aren't bugs, they are just content that the odin files are missing, if I were to show people how to do it, it'd be like me doing all the work for them so honestly there is no point and the only other major bugs are knock backs and dupe bugs which I have yet to fully fix.
hi,MrFarbodD ,how to add a skin limit time? i have changed the ChargeEffect.shn->KeepTimer_Hour, but no function....plz,help me.... thankyou very much!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey shouldn't this topic be sticky'd? I imagine everyone uses it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, it should be sticky'd o;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@oodasm: Durabillity -> ChargedEffect -> EffectEnum = 28 -> EffectValue = 65000 (The Limit)
Time -> ChargedEffect -> KeepTimeHour = Days in Hours (720 = 30 Days) -> EffectEnum = 9 -> EffectValue = 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for all the fixes! I appreciate it.

Can some1 upload these files for me?
Code:
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlSmithAlexia.txt]
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlAertsina.txt]
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlLoussier.txt]
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlSkillEdwina.txt]
And why do I get Field.txt errors even when I use notepad++ or the shinetables is beyond me. Trying to add bottom adealia using what the OP posted.

EDIT: Nvm. Got it working now using copy paste from Adl and just changing 133 to 147 twice.
I still need those files though. If anyone's willing to share I'll send them some rep and some uh cookies or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thanks for all the fixes! I appreciate it.

Can some1 upload these files for me?
Code:
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlSmithAlexia.txt]
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlAertsina.txt]
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlLoussier.txt]
/9Data/Shine/NPCItemList/AdlSkillEdwina.txt]
And why do I get Field.txt errors even when I use notepad++ or the shinetables is beyond me. Trying to add bottom adealia using what the OP posted.

EDIT: Nvm. Got it working now using copy paste from Adl and just changing 133 to 147 twice.
I still need those files though. If anyone's willing to share I'll send them some rep and some uh cookies or something.

That's just being lazy, make them yourself and gain experience while doing so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, I need help. After I made these things my Zone Servers are stopping themselves. When I start Zone00 all other stop, when I start Zone01 all other stop and the same with the others. What can be the problem? Maybe it is something from the new WorldServer.exe installation?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello, I need help. After I made these things my Zone Servers are stopping themselves. When I start Zone00 all other stop, when I start Zone01 all other stop and the same with the others. What can be the problem? Maybe it is something from the new WorldServer.exe installation?
Post your assert file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyway to get the Edit button disabled for Merchant.
A tut for how to Hex edit would be great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Use Ollydbg, open your Zone, go to expression 00522710, edit to JMP 005213D0
This will force to handle each edit request as a close shop request.
But this won't change anything to the bugs that are used by spamming the edit button
because the edit button isn't the bug.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Use Ollydbg, open your Zone, go to expression 00522710, edit to JMP 005213D0
This will force to handle each edit request as a close shop request.
But this won't change anything to the bugs that are used by spamming the edit button
because the edit button isn't the bug.

HxD seems to fail, an I tried Ollydbg an it keeps saying it cannot debug it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back