Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2011] File Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Odin File Fixes

@ XWhiteCore das ist mit deinem Ordner ^^
its with your Folder ^^

Unbenannt - [NA - 2011] File Fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

hmmm ..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have a strange problem. I use the Odin Cash shop on my old server, everything went perfectly.
So now I have a new server. Everything Adapted from the Old Server. So now who do I buy an item once it is in premium inventory can take it out but again and again.
Have you ever replaced the Outspark.dll and everything changed at rest! It just does not work! Stu also could not help me, Maybe you can!

Ich have the same problem, help us pls.

Reaction score

Do you mean this?:

Ah Kahal Plain monsters were already there. My bad lol, I never checked it. Thanks.

@xWhiteCore

fiestanerd69 - [NA - 2011] File Fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

Other bugs:
Metamorphosis bird doesn´t show up correctly.
Fix: Copy from OS/Gamigo reschar.

Thanks Uberarrogant. I will update the main post.

I have a strange problem. I use the Odin Cash shop on my old server, everything went perfectly.
So now I have a new server. Everything Adapted from the Old Server. So now who do I buy an item once it is in premium inventory can take it out but again and again.
Have you ever replaced the Outspark.dll and everything changed at rest! It just does not work! Stu also could not help me, Maybe you can!

It may have something to do with your exe or database. Not sure.

us this xD

Using navicat just open Design Table for dbo.tCharacter and choose triggers.
There you can edit it :D

I see now. Thanks Black12, cieto12345.

EDIT: Updated main post and added 2 things. How to add bottom of adealia and metamorphosis bird

Last edited:
Reaction score

Other known bugs & remaining fixes:
Can only have 4 characters instead of 5.
Knock backs don't work.
Dupe bug
Psiken mansion outside and inside is not complete. Need npc names + location to add.
Can't have more than 21 gems.
Portals to new maps need to be added.
Bottom of Adealia NPC's need to be added. Top NPC's need to be corrected. Rotation wise and some incorrect npc's that need to be replaced. Need NPC names + locations to add.

Updated bug fix list. If anyone could provide me with the names of the npc's that need to be placed in the psiken outside and inside map as well as rought location I could add those when I get some time. Same for bottom of Adealia if anyone could give me npc names and rough locations I could add them.

@cieto12345 Also I was wondering if you can't pass 21 gems exactly with 0 gold, 0 silver and 0 bronze or can you not pass 21 gems 999 gold, 999 silver and 999 bronze? I am not sure if I was able to fix it because I don't have any items to sell to check and I can't set me money to higher than 21 gems in database. I did use the fix black12 gave though. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Unbenannt - [NA - 2011] File Fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

yeahhhhh ... Eastern and Chrismas on one day...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Psiken mansion outside and inside need mobs in it? or am i wrong :D

EDIT: The Bottom of adealia download doesnt work ? :/

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thanks !:eek:

Do you have the mobs of adealia bottom to? ;)

EDIT: I have a problem ! :(
When i start my service zone 2 and then i start my client it stops automaticly and my adealia top map is under maint & the Adl_1 doesnt load the map :(

What now, who can help me? :/

If you want my skype: dubemuub

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thanks !:eek:

Do you have the mobs of adealia bottom to? ;)

EDIT: I have a problem ! :(
When i start my service zone 2 and then i start my client it stops automaticly and my adealia top map is under maint & the Adl_1 doesnt load the map :(

What now, who can help me? :/

If you want my skype: dubemuub

No I don't have the mobs for that map but why don't you try adding them yourself and then tell us how it went? Maybe you could help by posting them here if you did. Haha can't do everything for you ;)

Try starting all of your services to get Adealia working and you did something wrong if it doesn't load. Check through all of the steps and make sure you did it properly.

EDIT: Thanks aqua512 for those files but the npc's don't attack back. Is this because it they aren't finished or something in the .txt files is incorrect? I haven't had a chance to look properly at them.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I just rechecked everything :/ can't find what i did wrong hmm,,, :(
After i get Adealia worked i will/try work on the mobs ! ;o

Reaction score

I just rechecked everything :/ can't find what i did wrong hmm,,, :(
After i get Adealia worked i will/try work on the mobs ! ;o

My bad. It's my fault I forgot to add the part in where you put the blockinfo into the blockinfo folder.

Go into your client ressystem folder open up the Adl_1 folder and copy the Adl_1.shmd and Adl_1.shbd files and then go into your server folder 9Data > Shine > BlockInfo and paste them in there.

Should work now.

EDIT: Shawie I mean for the bottom. I already have the npc's for the town and I have posted it in the main post ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back