Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2011] Install Guide - V1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v1.2] Odin Install Guide

UPDATE

Guide is now on v1.3.1!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When trying to install all services except REST, I get the following error:
000000 2012-11-27 15:54:16 E:\SERVER\GameLog
000001 2012-11-27 15:54:16 -------------------------------------------------------
000002 2012-11-27 15:54:16 Launching the server.....
000003 2012-11-27 15:54:16 Local Time 27.11.2012 15:54:16
000004 2012-11-27 15:54:16 System Time(UTC) 27.11.2012 14:54:16
000005 2012-11-27 15:54:16 *FAILED SCRIPTOR READ* DataServerInfo_GameLog.txt
000006 2012-11-27 15:54:16 < END OF MAIN = -1 >
Anybody knows what went wrong?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nobody knows about this? :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Am I the only one that can't start "AccountLog", "Character" and "GameLog"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem [NOT FIXED]

i get the version error, relaunch after patch

i used the "ClientManipulation_Fix" replaced both ressystem and shine, restarted all the services, and still get it. :/
[STILL NOT FIXED] -_- #stillnotfixed 12/5

i also tried replacing both shine and ressystem/client.exe with the Odin release, but when i do that, the client just opens, then closing right after before it finishes loading.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

other user gets : failed to connect the world server
Ports open :
9000-9700

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm willing to help lemme just sort it out.

@F1ow: Did you make sure to hexedit your GameLog Release.exe? As installing the services make sure you run them as admin, unless you're on Windows XP.

@xMau5: Are you running on a 32 bit or 64 bit comp? If its 64 bit make sure to use the ODBC exe located here Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe instead of the one shown in start search.

@anquietas: Can you post a screenshot of your version error for me?

@Zidro: Are you seeing the error message when using the client? If so are you behind a router or using hamachi? Also make sure your config files have the correct ips set, and to be safe delete and reinstall them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Man , the authentication failed error is annoying , i tried everything like hamachi , not haveing any ports 80 on and stuff. im not really sure whats the problem with it , i started it with bats and things , services on(Only Got all of them on + 1 Zone) and it still pops out and stuff o_O. any way to fix this x.x?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Man , the authentication failed error is annoying , i tried everything like hamachi , not haveing any ports 80 on and stuff. im not really sure whats the problem with it , i started it with bats and things , services on(Only Got all of them on + 1 Zone) and it still pops out and stuff o_O. any way to fix this x.x?

Make sure your REST SHN has the IP set to 127.0.0.1, also make sure all IP addresses are set to your Hamachi IP in both test_ServerInfo.txt and test_Manager_ServerInfo.txt. If those are correct, and mind you I dont know how familiar you are with Hamachi, but make sure you've created a new network and have Hamachi online.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

its kewl i used hamachi trillions of times and il check shn., and okies il try it again cuz when i checked to put bck to normal ip (127.0.0.1) it didnt have Hamachi IP lol , il edit post if it works :3

EDIT : Did not work still shows the error x.x doesnt seems like its a problem with the ip xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm willing to help lemme just sort it out.

@anquietas: Can you post a screenshot of your version error for me?

Untitled - [NA - 2011] Install Guide - V1.3.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi,

I sat up the files correctly and everything works fine!! Thanks for this helpeful thread / guide :D

But i´ve got 1 Problem! When I add a new Mount to the server (it finally appears in the inventory and I think I did everything right) and want to use it the client crashes and the game turns off... can you help me with that? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi,

I sat up the files correctly and everything works fine!! Thanks for this helpeful thread / guide :D

But i´ve got 1 Problem! When I add a new Mount to the server (it finally appears in the inventory and I think I did everything right) and want to use it the client crashes and the game turns off... can you help me with that? :)

add me as friend in skype and i will show you .. send me your skype name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for that you want to help me!!! But the Problem is solved! I forgot the files for the mount under /ressystem/actions in the client!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

anyone can help me on authen error? x.x its only thing i need to fix to play lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is anyone here who can say me which IPs I need to change to use the server on hamachi??

It would be very nice :)

Edit: functions now over worldwide IP... one question! which ports do i need do add in windows firewall? thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is anyone here who can say me which IPs I need to change to use the server on hamachi??

It would be very nice :)

Edit: functions now over worldwide IP... one question! which ports do i need do add in windows firewall? thanks

you can find the ports in the config texts.

has anyone run into this issue? i know it means the shns dont match, but ive tried all 3 releases (dusk, odin, mainuplation fix)
could it be that i have 2 servers on the same computer? i changed everything and it seems to run right, but maybe the client is trying to connect to the old files server? ive read that some people have had both going on the same pc and i would like the same. as i would like to get these fixed, and fully changed over to my personal style before letting others in, like i did with my old files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I added all ports from 9000-9700 in firewall from Kaspersky, Router and Windows, but when a friend wants to join the server (he can click join but then) it says Failed to connect to World server??? Whats that!?

PS: He added the ports and exe to his computer too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back