Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Information/Getting Started

Reaction score
Lets get to the point this thread is for all of the PB Developers. We need a list of packets & structures to actually begin to work on a Point Blank Server. Everything is the community is so private that nothing will ever get done or released!

Would be lovely if you guys would post everything we will need to use in order to get a stable server out. Packets & structures and any tools that can help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I could share my information with everyone, but as said, everything and very private. I know how to collect, analyze and decrypt all opcodes, but I will not share, all I could come starting the effort of my team, and hope that someone strive so far as to acquire them.
Sorry for the bad English, anything contact me!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can I help you this is just to show how fishing packages and how to make out
Unfortunately I do not know anything else
Sorry for my English

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
This isn't going to work until you guys drop the 'private' attitude.
I'm interested in this, send me a PM if you want my Skype.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
After a day of playing around I proudly present this screenshot as a proof of concept that it's NOT hard to emulate this game.

Jmandupree - Server Information/Getting Started - RaGEZONE Forums

A big tip to starters, write your own server files because the ones that are currently available are garbage. There is no point of reviving or using these since you WILL run into trouble. They are nice to learn the packet structure but that's it. If you want to make a server. You MUST have some knowledge of networking on BYTE level. The packets that are send from the client are bitshifted, this means they are scrambled. The outgoing packets from the server are NOT scrambled and can be read.

@yGigaSeet, you're not the only one who knows. I wrote this in less then a couple of hours.. Just saying.. The OpCode of a packet is just an unsigned short of the 2nd and 3rd index (counting from 0) of the packet buffer. Like any other game.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After a day of playing around I proudly present this screenshot as a proof of concept that it's NOT hard to emulate this game.

A big tip to starters, write your own server files because the ones that are currently available are garbage. There is no point of reviving or using these since you WILL run into trouble. They are nice to learn the packet structure but that's it. If you want to make a server. You MUST have some knowledge of networking on BYTE level. The packets that are send from the client are bitshifted, this means they are scrambled. The outgoing packets from the server are NOT scrambled and can be read.

@yGigaSeet, you're not the only one who knows. I wrote this in less then a couple of hours.. Just saying.. The OpCode of a packet is just an unsigned short of the 2nd and 3rd index (counting from 0) of the packet buffer. Like any other game.

@CodeDragon
congratulations for his work dragon, is exactly why I did not want to share my knowledge, as you have seen is so easy to build the server, plus the majority of the community is hoping someone post some server, do not try and Constructs his own codes.
Congratulations for your work.
Edit
CodeDragon
I have not had chance to create an emulator for this release, for I am prevented thanks to my ip, ip and when camuflo the packts is wrong. but as soon as possible I will start a new project for this version.=)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is a very dumb question but how can I learn to emulate games and what language is the best for it?
I want to learn it because I hate it to just take others work and I want to be able to fix bugs on my own.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I know this is a very dumb question but how can I learn to emulate games and what language is the best for it?
I want to learn it because I hate it to just take others work and I want to be able to fix bugs on my own.

1. You learn to use a program language
  2. you look at other files and try to understand them
  3. you try to find the packet encryption & packet flow
  4. you start writing a server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new student, can somebody help me? I have no knowledge of Point Blank and I do not know where to start and how to developed. Someone please answer me.
:junglejane:

Back