Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fix-Release] FILES V41- "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE, bla bla.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI Friends!
Release specifically for those who stuck on any error, and at all for those who wants to launch his was in elementary.What can I say?
The source code is complete poop and download poidei not advice. Downloaded, looked, there are problems, but are fixable.I've seen poor people who can't even correct their initial mistakes.This release is for you, but you should always work and learn!

Revesed:
Fixed common bugs.
Fixed problems with entering the game.

Use NetBeans better, but you can use eclipse.

Work cooperatively and everything will always turn out.:thumbup1:
Link Download Source code : https://mega.nz/#!MSoCiTZI!9jHyPweqhVnB_tPaDdCsG2CF8QRvo_cODLnft32L6cc
Link Download Client : http://www.mediafire.com/file/577xsz26uuiuc57/Point+Blank+Evolution%28+V41+%29.exe

With you mutual (I like).:thumbup1:
Use on health!

REMOVED
REMOVED

REMOVED
REMOVED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erro :v
qoyHcv8 - [Fix-Release] FILES V41- "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE, bla bla. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Fix-Release] FILES V41- "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE, bla bla.

%100 ?

%100 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, my pointblank.exe does not open anyone know the solution to this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anybody know how to decrypt, edit and reencrypt *.pistola bin files? cards, clan, cupons, maps, random, sets, titles.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI Friends!
Release specifically for those who stuck on any error, and at all for those who wants to launch his was in elementary.What can I say?
The source code is complete poop and download poidei not advice. Downloaded, looked, there are problems, but are fixable.I've seen poor people who can't even correct their initial mistakes.This release is for you, but you should always work and learn!

Revesed:
Fixed common bugs.
Fixed problems with entering the game.

Use NetBeans better, but you can use eclipse.

Work cooperatively and everything will always turn out.:thumbup1:
Link Download Source code : https://mega.nz/#!MSoCiTZI!9jHyPweqhVnB_tPaDdCsG2CF8QRvo_cODLnft32L6cc
Link Download Client : http://www.mediafire.com/file/577xsz26uuiuc57/Point+Blank+Evolution%28+V41+%29.exe

With you mutual (I like).:thumbup1:
Use on health!

REMOVED
REMOVED

REMOVED
REMOVED

Could you explain how you fix it? I mean list of files you edit and line. Because I had developed this more for a days.

Bug on this source:

1. Dino Mode I (Error code: Pop-up Event(117) Ark(x80000000).
2. When you login and re-login, server kick you out because your id stuck/already logged.
3. Adding item not work, disconnected when you add new table on storage and shop table.
4. Bot and AI mode always give 1 EXP and 1 POINT. Any suggest what file and which line to edit?
5. Some /sy command didnt work like add exp.

That's it that I know, any news?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you explain what file and line you edit on it? because I had much develop this.

Knowbug:
1. Dino mode I. When you click, it show "Pop-up Event(117) Ark(x80000000)".
2. Sometimes when you login then re-login you got kicked by server because your id has logged.
3. End battle for AI and Bot mode give you 1 EXP and 1 POINT. Any clue what file and line to edit it?
4. Adding item doesnt work and got disconnected from server when you add item on storage and shop.
5. Observer didnt work, when you entering a game, you'll suicide as spectator.

That's it that I know. Any news about bug?

Thanks in advice..

Back