Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PB Offline-Online New 2015 (client pb Tahadi)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have client pblackout 2015 but the are same problem ... dowload tahadi's client but doesn't start...you are sure that is a client problem?

Yes, I managed to download a Client's Point Blank, and seems to work, but even so, the emulator is incomplete, does not even come close to running a PvP ... Several missing packets, and many bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had download client by thadi but there is the same problem. Only when you buy main guns when you log out and log in again..you don't see the gun that you have bought before. When you reload the server you can see it...

i use this client
but i disable some item cause some item like mask make client crash and must restart server for login again.

When you buy main guns ..log out and log in again..you see thats in your inventory?
can you upload the client on mega.co.cz please?

Yes, I managed to download a Client's Point Blank, and seems to work, but even so, the emulator is incomplete, does not even come close to running a PvP ... Several missing packets, and many bugs.

have you got the files source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had download client by thadi but there is the same problem. Only when you buy main guns when you log out and log in again..you don't see the gun that you have bought before. When you reload the server you can see it...

When you buy main guns ..log out and log in again..you see thats in your inventory?
can you upload the client on mega.co.cz please?
well i cant upload my upload just 1mbps cant upload such big size client. but now all item in inventory when i brought that now show without relog. but still many weapon make client crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i cant upload my upload just 1mbps cant upload such big size client. but now all item in inventory when i brought that now show without relog. but still many weapon make client crash

But when you log out and log in again you see items bought before?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes. all item brought got saved in database and i can see all item i buy it.
i need list item error on shop like mask etc, cause so many mask cause crash

So it is a client problem..but where i download client? With mediafire download stpped :'(

I when buy item...relog and don't see it in the inventory before the reload of server

Back