Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PBProject - V127

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I will present this server made of 0, Contains TCPLister very different from the others.
In this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that.The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127.

Abvu2S5 - PBProject - V127 - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment PBProject.zipView attachment PBProject.zip
pass: pointblankprivate.com.brIn this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that. The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I will present this server made of 0, Contains TCPLister very different from the others.
In this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that.The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127.

Abvu2S5 - PBProject - V127 - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment 164195View attachment 164195
pass: pointblankprivate.com.brIn this Emulator was made part of the network a simple logger and the Login packet only that. The Client I am using is the latest version of Point Blank BR <Ongame> V127
how to descrypt packet pb client version current

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back