Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Piercing Blow Java Server Source (UDP3) *Recast

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

PIERCING BLOW JAVA SERVER (UDP3)

It will take (NetBeans) to work;
And the platform (Jdk1.8);
It was evening, there was nothing. Sitting with his brother wanted to remember the good old (Piercing Blow).
I will say right away, the server under (MySql).
We looked, decided to do it, the guys are starting to work on it right now, but now I'm in a hurry, the problems have collapsed a lot, and at present there are more promising things to do. In general, I want to say a special thanks to the author (Bola), the source is cool, but still raw.
The server has:
- The lobby.
- Tutorial, start the fight.
- Work rooms.
- The work of the store and its features.
- Partial ability work.
- Changed the structure of the server to a newer one.
- Invitation to the room.
- Work Inventory.
- Work of the battle (10%).
- Work of transferring the leader.
- Work changing room and position.
- Completed by UDP3 on (40-50%).
I fixed some errors that occurred with the launch and connection, the base is slightly changed.You just have to finish this server.
In this source there are additional resources for development assistance, so I specifically laid out for you all the opcodes and the name of the packages.
I want to wish everyone good luck, I think that this client is much more promising to develop than to pick old customers. Use the guys, maybe someone will run it. All of you good luck.
Please also do not judge me strictly, all good.

Link All :
https://mega.nz/#!yvw3wYaD!PaF6c-vx0enx8UbNNBD_uOddUJp9BXvA4HerP44i3CI
Creator, old and current link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f904/piercing-blow-java-server-udp3-1137461/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is possible to make an online piercing blow server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is possible to make an online piercing blow server?
This server is incomplete. If you want an online server you must finish it, this is only a base.
I think the packets on newer version is different from some of this too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you test run it on 139.99.118.240?

Back