Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Piercing Blow Java Server UDP3 Struct

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
As a time ago, i was developing Piercing blow, but my time is smaller and now i work on Perfect World GameServer, PB is useless for me, i was holding to Xmas, i sell the code for 2 people, and one as sure released it so lets make it public.

Here is the URL for all server source code + Development resources i used:
Here URL for sniffer :
Here URL for client to use compatible with it:

Development Thread Progress: http://forum.ragezone.com/f903/java-piercing-blow-emulator-1115860/

here some videos from my progress

Atleast now PB area can breath again one more time.
if you're not a coder, don't even try this server, is still incomplete, and Piercing only runs under UDP3 code, so just don't even try it because it wont work.
there resources with udp3 almost complete mapped, but it require to be coded by someone who have a good time spend on it.
And remember, i'm a 6 year ragezone member, i've done many projects, and this is only one of those, i'm not raging with somebody, and even not will get attention from me, just lets make comunity do his own job now.
saying no credit, doesn't make you owner of the credits, or even make you special people inside ragezone, probably you even not read the rules from here, so good luck, you wont get far.

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Kirito was aware this server was going to public in xmas, because there more attention from comunity of coders to look into the code and spend some time working in.
i received from a picture from you, you're not a coder, so i'm not close from worried from something happen with those codes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kirito was aware this server was going to public in xmas, because there more attention from comunity of coders to look into the code and spend some time working in.
i received from a picture from you, you're not a coder, so i'm not close from worried from something happen with those codes.

you ?? what do you mean ?

Reaction score
Hi bro, yeah sorry i forgot them.
This source is not perfect, but it was better than on the net.
He wrote a great source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is very good work lately
However, the game is already dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not see the surf server.

Bola - Piercing Blow Java Server UDP3 Struct - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When I create a room and start playing online, my roommate can not walk at the ready for game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In database why username and pasaword must same? I can’t change my password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Bola Can you put this on your github?, i wanna start working on this project, this will probably going to be my very first project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this server! How can i configure the client with the server data? Thanks in advance for the info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As a time ago, i was developing Piercing blow, but my time is smaller and now i work on Perfect World GameServer, PB is useless for me, i was holding to Xmas, i sell the code for 2 people, and one as sure released it so lets make it public.

Here is the URL for all server source code + Development resources i used:
Here URL for sniffer :
Here URL for client to use compatible with it:

Development Thread Progress: http://forum.ragezone.com/f903/java-piercing-blow-emulator-1115860/

here some videos from my progress

Atleast now PB area can breath again one more time.
if you're not a coder, don't even try this server, is still incomplete, and Piercing only runs under UDP3 code, so just don't even try it because it wont work.
there resources with udp3 almost complete mapped, but it require to be coded by someone who have a good time spend on it.
And remember, i'm a 6 year ragezone member, i've done many projects, and this is only one of those, i'm not raging with somebody, and even not will get attention from me, just lets make comunity do his own job now.
saying no credit, doesn't make you owner of the credits, or even make you special people inside ragezone, probably you even not read the rules from here, so good luck, you wont get far.

pls accept my request because i cant download the file

Back