Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PointBlank UDP3 Files [Source]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want help just give me your contact .glad u liked :)

Hey dude, how to create a new account at this server?
config says autoaccount = true but when im trying to create account its says "ID / Password incorrect"

debug : im trying to change the code and rebuild the app, however thats not working or nothing has changed

or? is only one account allowed on that server?
is only one account allowed on that server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dude, how to create a new account at this server?
config says autoaccount = true but when im trying to create account its says "ID / Password incorrect"

debug : im trying to change the code and rebuild the app, however thats not working or nothing has changed

or? is only one account allowed on that server?
is only one account allowed on that server?
it has 2 servers,anyway,use database to create your account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it has 2 servers,anyway,use database to create your account
I've tried it, but in the password field there is an encryption, even when I enter the password without encryption it still error "nickname or password is incorrect"another thing I've ever done : "delete record (player_config)" (Nothing Changed) "register from the website" (Nothing Changed)or? Is there an encrypt in the server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried it, but in the password field there is an encryption, even when I enter the password without encryption it still error "nickname or password is incorrect"another thing I've ever done : "delete record (player_config)" (Nothing Changed) "register from the website" (Nothing Changed)or? Is there an encrypt in the server?

the server isnt full 100%,as i said,this is for study purposes,it has some protection inside

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wafflee
im sorry, i can't reply your message, because you cant accept more message, well i have an idea how i can reply your message by writing this in the thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wafflee
im sorry, i can't reply your message, because you cant accept more message, well i have an idea how i can reply your message by writing this in the thread
you can reply now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Excusme sir , i have a problem for this server, why when I open the server it will open 3 file.exe right ?, but after the 3 file server is open, two of them force close namely PointBlank Auth & PointBlank Battle, i try to fix it but i dont have solved this server, pleace help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It won't be that hard since the server is written in C#. All you need is the packet sniffer and emulator?. And copy those packets and update the codes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It won't be that hard since the server is written in C#. All you need is the packet sniffer and emulator?. And copy those packets and update the codes.
do you have a tutorial? guess i have packetshark in the src19

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please cmd login d'not

Back