Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] Point Blank OZ-Network Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crash Auth Server al tratar de jugar LAN, hay alguna manera de arreglarlo o solo funciona perfecto en modo solitario. Saludos!

Crash Auth Server when trying to play LAN, is there any way to fix it or only works perfect in solitary mode. Regards!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crash Auth Server al tratar de jugar LAN, hay alguna manera de arreglarlo o solo funciona perfecto en modo solitario. Saludos!

Crash Auth Server when trying to play LAN, is there any way to fix it or only works perfect in solitary mode. Regards!

client?

use stable version:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to enter the site, this error appears. . . How do I solve this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to change this "<?" to "<?php".

Thanks dude, you're the best!!!
But now, other error appears "Notice: Undefined index: login in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\templates\header.tmpl.php on line 10 (and line 66)".

I'm using the correct db, I'm using the one that came with the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude, you're the best!!!
But now, other error appears "Notice: Undefined index: login in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\templates\header.tmpl.php on line 10 (and line 66)".

I'm using the correct db, I'm using the one that came with the files.

easy, change this "if(!$_SESSION['login'])" to "if(!isset($_SESSION['login']))" in both lines

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see it so hard, there are lot of lines with mysql in core/database folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am logged in Auth Auth Close
foxovsky - [Re-Release] Point Blank OZ-Network Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Back