Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Red PB Server - Release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can make this files as a source code i am can help you to make it work in public not just hamachi
this server working with vps. i already tested it. i decompiled server and working on it, because MyInfo need to be fixed. medal system is incorrect and missions not work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server working with vps. i already tested it. i decompiled server and working on it, because MyInfo need to be fixed. medal system is incorrect and missions not work.
ya it work on vps just have one ip , like the local ip it must be like public ip to work , but if the local ip ex: (70.21.0.1) and the public ip (33.221.323.21) it will not work on ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya it work on vps just have one ip , like the local ip it must be like public ip to work , but if the local ip ex: (70.21.0.1) and the public ip ( ) it will not work on ?
it’s fully working. i already tested. just need to fix myinfo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These files are not the ones you extracted from that server that was posted. This source code here and of total authorship of me and my battle and 8x8. I justusedthesamefoldertemplate

if you can make this files as a source code i am can help you to make it work in public not just hamachi
These files are not the ones you extracted from that server that was posted. This source code here and of total authorship of me and my battle and 8x8. I justusedthesamefoldertemplate

ThisismycodefrommyBattleUdpReceive.

I just can't figure out where the error is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends. I'm too have tested this server. pvp working. but there are some defects. For example, when entering multiple players, players in the room die by themselves. I ask you to share it with anyone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I change the exp of the bot?
Today, i'm here to post the release of RedPB.

RedPB
Release - RedPB (Java)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if it exist here, just ignore the post.

Back