Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really, the 3 .exe files( ) are accusing trojans, but it's easy to circumvent, just delete the 3 files and put those .bat files.

I would like to remind you that this server is stolen, and that the changes author does not approve the realese, but since it is already public, do not execute the .exe
I already had my server stolen, it's not cool, motherlover who stole it, but those who will use it ... beware, if he stole the server, he might want to steal something from you too!

at first i want thank you for your help , and you want you help me with something ? i have vps have 2 ips (local ip : run server on it , Public ip : using it to make the players login the game throw using port forward , but it did not work with me ?)
shino2548 - [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed now connection

JHUWxfo - [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

eIWyB66 - [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums
Help-me a fix please!
Can you help me, please? I know where the file is but I do not know how to remove the connection check from the server!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE

for what you want two IP

UzkNtON - [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

how to login? i login always error

i run and login
always get notice http://prntscr.com/jpi1jl

how to fix?

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

how to login? i login always error

i run and login
always get notice

how to fix?

already fixed
just change connection = 0 to 1
in connection.pistola

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[QUOTE = k0d0k; 8880763] já corrigiu
apenas a conexão de alteração = 0 a 1
em connection.pistola [/ QUOTE]

I
did this, came in normally but gave this error, I do not know if you want to say something!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo my server is fix all connected, but why after I choose Server Room always lose connection, whether there should be IP changes in esclipse ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Adi Diplong; 8880882] Olá meu servidor está consertado todos conectados, mas por que depois que eu escolho Servidor Room sempre perco conexão, se deve haver alterações de IP em esclipse ?? [/ QUOTE]

changed the ip on gameserver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats wrong ? when i type login "admin" pass "admin" i get that error.. please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source clean V41 <--Henrique Rodrigues--> no .exe

On IP 127.0.0.1

edit db connection in : Java v41\package\data\configuration\settings.pistola

Edit Eclipse --> update debug jdk1.8.0_171 or 172 and update Ant - > apache-ant-1.9.11

<strong>

edit user and ip in source -> core.utils.ListUser.java

list.add(new User("localhost", "localhost", "127.0.0.1", "1.15.41.5", 38, ""));

Down Update no STRESSAR - >

User : localhost
Pass : localhost

e3Io1GB - [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE &quot;BRAZIL&quot; FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE

pro how can i change the game ip bec i want to run it on my vps and thank

prooooo

Back