Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community, as they know the person henrique of brazil sells these files for about 100 dollars, here I post it for free, these are the files that the servers use, like PBHORUS, PBTROIA AND ALL THOSE BRAZILIAN SERVERS.

THE SERVER IS VERY STABLE IT DOES NOT FALL AND CAN LAST WEEKS ON

Link Cliente:

Link Files:

Combat system 100%
working.Shop 100%
Clans 100%.
Coupons, and brand.
Invitation.
Missions.
Perks and getting rewards.
New item.
Defense mode 100%.
Dead match 100%.
The undermining 100%.
The destruction of 100%.
Bots 1x8.Set 100%.
Boxes 100%.
Bonuses 100%.
Wheel of fortune 100%
udp2 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trojan server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community, as they know the person henrique of brazil sells these files for about 100 dollars, here I post it for free, these are the files that the servers use, like PBHORUS, PBTROIA AND ALL THOSE BRAZILIAN SERVERS.

Link Cliente:

Link Files:

Combat system 100%
working.Shop 100%
Clans 100%.
Coupons, and brand.
Invitation.
Missions.
New item.
Defense mode 100%.
Dead match 100%.
The undermining 100%.
The destruction of 100%.
Bots 1x8.Set 100%.
Boxes 100%.
Bonuses 100%.
Wheel of fortune 100%
udp2 100%
PBTroia No

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE

This is true?
Trojan server

This is true?

It's true, I also did the scan.
It's true, I also did the scan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trojan server

If you think it's a Trojan, do not download it, but it's not safe, you just say that so people believe it and do not believe your server. You are so stupid that only because the AVware antivirus that the creator of it does not use it says that it is trojan you put that comment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you think it's a Trojan, do not download it, but it's not safe, you just say that so people believe it and do not believe your server. You are so stupid that only because the AVware antivirus that the creator of it does not use it says that it is trojan you put that comment

Simply put, is it trojan or not? Virustotal's website really says it's TrojanSimply put, is it trojan or not? Virustotal's website really says it's Trojan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trojan server

Really, the 3 .exe files( ) are accusing trojans, but it's easy to circumvent, just delete the 3 files and put those .bat files.

I would like to remind you that this server is stolen, and that the changes author does not approve the realese, but since it is already public, do not execute the .exe
I already had my server stolen, it's not cool, motherlover who stole it, but those who will use it ... beware, if he stole the server, he might want to steal something from you too!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you
Really, the 3 .exe files( ) are accusing trojans, but it's easy to circumvent, just delete the 3 files and put those .bat files.

I would like to remind you that this server is stolen, and that the changes author does not approve the realese, but since it is already public, do not execute the .exe
I already had my server stolen, it's not cool, motherlover who stole it, but those who will use it ... beware, if he stole the server, he might want to steal something from you too!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]FILES V41-BY HENRIQUE "BRAZIL" FILES PB TROIA, FULL SOURCE

what the user and pass ?
sory for bad my english

Link Cliente:

Link Files:

Combat system 100%
working.Shop 100%
Clans 100%.
Coupons, and brand.
Invitation.
Missions.
New item.
Defense mode 100%.
Dead match 100%.
The undermining 100%.
The destruction of 100%.
Bots 1x8.Set 100%.
Boxes 100%.
Bonuses 100%.
Wheel of fortune 100%
udp2 100%
how to build ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone give you a tutorial on how to use it?
Can someone give you a tutorial on how to use it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the worst way to post files at ragezone, you guys stole from henrique using trojan,and the guy who stole,sold for another leecher to post here
i do not recommend you to download this files,they were stolen using trojan,and they can still contain the trojan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This Is trojan

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
after login, always disconnect whats wrong?
"se ha cancelado la coneccion con el servidor, el juego ha terminado."

Back