Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I have seen that an error when choosing a server try using my sql is empty and can be used

Link :

QuietCode - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

how to add characters, on this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I have seen that an error when choosing a server try using my sql is empty and can be used [ Reupload link ]
Link :
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/mq3Ad7sb/file.html

how to add characters, on this server?

here your friend can add weapons / delete weapons located in the Shop
QuietCode - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For italy set vpn because don't work for us zippyshare :)
now i test

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What upload media are used there?
Generally we use mediafire or meganz but don't worry with a vpn I have done.
I have tested and it works but i don't know why with my ip don't work and there are errors in emulator. With hamachi's ip there aren't errors. Now i test with my friends but in the future i want to delete hamachi and use my ip pubblic. :(

how can i add the players with 120hp ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Generally we use mediafire or meganz but don't worry with a vpn I have done.
I have tested and it works but i don't know why with my ip don't work and there are errors in emulator. With hamachi's ip there aren't errors. Now i test with my friends but in the future i want to delete hamachi and use my ip pubblic. :(

how can i add the players with 120hp ?
you try to use this sql
Link :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have used ip my ip local like this 192.168.1.xx and it work

How can i resolve this errors like "NO NAME" but i have seen that there are in characters_Brazil.txt

string must have this fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error 1 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unordered_map': No such file or directory c:\server2019\src\Eternity\Include\r3dPCH.h 59 SEUpdate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
print,wont download anything

Character\Bella\Description Lopez Rica was a excellent soldier of the CT-Force, but discharged in disgrace with false charge.\nHatred against the CT-Force takes her to Free Rebels. Now she disguises herself as a reporter and infiltrates the NDR laboratory for Free Rebels.
Character\Bella\_Name Rica
Character\Bella_Belly\Description {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Movement Speed & Skill Up (Apply simultaneously){/col}\nRica was leading a spotless life as a soldier until she gets framed and be abandoned by the CT-FORCE. Vengeful Rica joins FREE REBELS and sneaks in the NDR research lab as a reporter.
Character\Bella_Belly\_Name FBI_Rica
Character\Bella_Invasion\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe was a perfect soldier until someone frames her and eventually kicks her out of CT-FORCE. Revengeful, she joins Free Rebels and infiltrates NDR Research Lab with forged identity as a journalist.
Character\Bella_Invasion\_Name Infiltrate_Rica
Character\Bella_WW2\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe was a perfect soldier until someone frames her and eventually kicks her out of CT-FORCE. Revengeful, she joins Free Rebels and infiltrates NDR Research Lab with forged identity as a journalist.
Character\Bella_WW2\_Name Captain Rica
Character\CaimanGrey\Description Non String
Character\CaimanGrey\_Name Non String
Character\Chou\Description Judy Chou, the chief of the dinosaur restoration project, takes part in the dinosaur wipe out mission, to correct her guilt about the attack of dinosaurs she restored.
Character\Chou\_Name Chou
Character\Chou_FBI\Description {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Movement Speed & Skill Up (Apply simultaneously){/col}\nChou used to lead the dino revival project. After certain incident the dinosaurs turn into predators that attack human, and so she steps up and lead the extermination of dinosaurs.
Character\Chou_FBI\_Name FBI_Chou
Character\Chou_Invasion\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe used to lead the project to revive the dinosaurs. But when the replicated dinosaurs begin to attack human, she decides to lead the army to eliminate them.
Character\Chou_Invasion\_Name Infiltrate_Chou
Character\Chou_HalloweenNurse\Description
Character\Chou_HalloweenNurse\_Name Chou HalloweenNurse
Character\Chou_MintChoco\Description
Character\Chou_MintChoco\_Name Chou MintChoco
Character\Chou_Pocong\Description
Character\Chou_Pocong\_Name Chou Pocong
Character\Chou_WW2\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe used to lead the project to revive the dinosaurs. But when the replicated dinosaurs begin to attack human, she decides to lead the army to eliminate them.
Character\Chou_WW2\_Name Captain Chou
Character\D-Fox\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20%( (duplication allowed){/col}\n Born as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\D-Fox\_Name D-Fox
Character\D-Fox_Hitman\Description Non String
Character\D-Fox_Hitman\_Name D-Fox Hitman
Character\DinoAcidVulcan\CCSkillDesc_1 Close combat Bite attack

Character\DinoAcidVulcan\CCSkillDesc_2 Explodes itself and gives huge dammage

Character\DinoAcidVulcan\Description A Mutant acid dino with acid and explosive gases

Character\DinoAcidVulcan\_Name Reinforced Acid
Character\DinoAcid\Description Acid Dino
Character\DinoAcid\_Name Acid

Character\DinoCCAcid\CCSkillDesc_1 Close range bitting attack

Character\DinoCCAcid\CCSkillDesc_2 Gas explosion damaging all enemies in the near vicinity

Character\DinoCCAcid\Description Acid is a very agile and dexterous dinosaur.\nAcid can both bite enemies at close range as well as perform explosive attacks by detonating his body.\nAcid is very fast, but due to his low stamina mastering his abilities require a unusual approach to game play.\n

Character\DinoCCAcid\_Name Acid
Character\DinoCCRaptor\CCSkillDesc_1 Close range claw attack

Character\DinoCCRaptor\CCSkillDesc_2 4 seconds speed boost with a 10 second cool down

Character\DinoCCRaptor\Description Raptor is the default dinosaur for Escape mode.\nIt uses both claws to attack as well as the ability to increase its speed for a limited period of time.\nThe dino's overall balance makes it easy for novice players to improve their skills.

Character\DinoCCRaptor\_Name Raptor

Character\DinoCCSting\CCSkillDesc_1 Close range biting attack

Character\DinoCCSting\CCSkillDesc_2 Spitting long range attack

Character\DinoCCSting\Description Sting is capable of producing ranged attacks.\nSting can both bite enemies at close range as well as attack them from a distance using a fluid attack.\nStings's speed and stamina make him a formidable foe.

Character\DinoCCSting\_Name Sting
Character\DinoElite\Description Only usable in Dino Mode, Elite is an enhanced dinosaur with dark grey leather and orange stripes.\nIt has powerful scratch attack and can increase other dinosaurs' movement speed.\nElite can gradually recover HP by standing still.

Character\DinoElite\_Name Elite

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\CCSkillDesc_1 Close combat claw attack

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\CCSkillDesc_2 Speed up for 4 seconds (10 seconds cool-down)

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\Description Wilder version of regular Raptor. Can kill an enemy with a single claw

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\_Name Reinforced Raptor

Character\DinoRaptor\Description No shop information

Character\DinoRaptor\_Name Raptor
Character\DinoStingMars\CCSkillDesc_1 Close combat Bite attack

Character\DinoStingMars\CCSkillDesc_2 Long distance Gas Spit

Character\DinoStingMars\Description King of Stings

Character\DinoStingMars\_Name Reinforced Sting

Character\DinoSting\Description Only usable in Dino Mode, this long-distance enhanced dinosaur has striped blue leather with reinforcing plates on the back of its head. It can cause a lot of damage to multiple opponents by attacking with its highly poisonous plates and gas.

Character\DinoSting\_Name Sting

Character\DinoTRex\Description Tyrannosaurus is the largest and strongest dinosaur in Dino Mode.\n\nIt will randomly appear only when the number of players from Dino team is more than 2.\n\nHigh stamina and huge stature, powerful bite attack and the giant stomp on enemies result on high damage.\n\nHowling is the noise that attack multiple enemies with small amount of damage.

Character\DinoTRex\_Name Tyrannosaurus (T-Rex)

Character\DinoTank\Description An enhanced dinosaur that can only be used in dino mode and is extremely powerful. Using its sturdy head, it head-butts or charges into a large number of opponents to cause damage.

Character\DinoTank\_Name Tank
Character\Hide\Description Non String

Character\Hide\_Name Hide

Character\Hide_Black\Description {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%,
increased movement / dexterity speed (combined with other effects) {/ col}\n Elite Mirage received a high rating of personal fighting qualities in the service of a well-known English organization, now fighting in a government anti-terrorist squad.

Character\Hide_Black\_Name Hide Strike
Character\Hide_GIGN\Description Play with this character and get{col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed and better mobility(Function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nHide is being scouted to CT-FORCE as a mercenary, after showing her remarkable ability in many operations.
Character\Hide_GIGN\_Name GIGN Hide
Character\Hide_General\Description {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAn elite member of an agency for mercenaries in Britain, scouted to CT-FORCE.
Character\Hide_General\_Name General Hide
Character\Hide_Madness_Sales\Description Non String

Character\Hide_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Hide
Character\Hide_Medic\Description Non String
Character\Hide_Medic\_Name Medic Hide
Character\Hide_NBgirl\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Enhanced Mobility(appllicable simultaneously)){/col}\nShe's recruited to CT-FORCE as a mercenary, after had proven her high skill in a British agency.
Character\Hide_NBgirl\_Name Gangster Hide
Character\Hide_Navy\Description Non String
Character\Hide_Navy\_Name Navy Hide
Character\Hide_Recon\Description Hide used to be a misionar soldier for UK Special Forces. Well knwon with camouflage skills.

Character\Hide_Recon\_Name Hide Commando

Character\Hide_Soccer\Description If you play with this character, you will have {col:255,153,51,255} HP +20%, additional movement speed (accumulative){/col}\nHide decided to celebrate the World Cup with this new outfit and show her support to her favorite team with her teammates in CT-Force.

Character\Hide_Soccer\_Name WC 2014 Hide
Character\Hide_Vacance17\Description Play with this Character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(Can be used simultaneously){/col}\nShe's recruited to CT-FORCE as a mercenary, after had proven her high skill in a British agency.
Character\Hide_Vacance17\_Name Hide in Summer Vacation
Character\Hide_kopassus\Description When you play the game with this character, {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, M.Speed Up(stackable){/col} \nAlthough he's belonging to an England mercenary agency, thanks to his superb execution of operations, he's dispatched to CT.Force as mercenary position.

Character\Hide_kopassus\_Name Hide Special Force
Character\Leopard\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20% (duplication allowed){/col}\nAfter immigrated to the States in childhood, enrolled to Green Beret to get over the racial discrimination. After discharged from the military service,volunteers to CT-FORCE for his country which has the domestic discord.

Character\Leopard\_Name Leopard

Character\Leopard_BOPE\Description Has joined to green-heads to destroy racism in the country. After that he voluntered to join CT-Force. He wears Brazilian Special team Costume and has %15 XP and %15 Points extra.

Character\Leopard_BOPE\_Name Leopard Special Team
Character\Leopard_Hitman\Description Non String
Character\Leopard_Hitman\_Name Leopard Hitman
Character\Leopard_Madness_Sales\Description If you play with this character, {col:255,153,51,255} you will get extra HP+20% and your Movement Speed/Agility will be enhanced{/col}\nAfter experiencing racial discrimination as US immigrant, Leopard enlisted to the Green Beret hoping to overcome the trauma. He later enlisted to CT-FORCE in order to fight for the country under civil war. Infected by unknown chemical, his body is covered in many scars and blood stains.

Character\Leopard_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Leopard
Character\Normal_D-Fox\Description Born as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\Normal_D-Fox\_Name D-Fox

Character\Normal_Hide\Description Belongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Normal_Hide\_Name Hide

Character\Normal_Leopard\Description After immigrated to the States in childhood, enrolled to Green Beret to get over the racial discrimination. After discharged from the military service,volunteers to CT-FORCE for his country which has the domestic discord.

Character\Normal_Leopard\_Name Leopard

Character\Normal_REBEL_ViperRed\Description Adopted to the foreign country in childhood and grew up to be the special bodyguard. Volunteered to Free Rebels to find the mother.

Character\Normal_REBEL_ViperRed\_Name Viper Red

Character\REBEL_Female\Description In childhood, she lost the parents and adopted to the other family. But it happens to kill her step father who was violent and after released from the reformatory she volunteers to Free Rebels
Character\REBEL_Female\_Name Tarantula
Character\REBEL_Female_CrocSuit\Description Non String
Character\REBEL_Female_CrocSuit\_Name CrocSuit
Character\REBEL_Female_GRS\Description In childhood, she lost the parents and adopted to the other family. But it happens to kill her step father who was violent and after released from the reformatory she volunteers to Free Rebels
Character\REBEL_Female_GRS\_Name Tarantula
Character\REBEL_Female_P1000\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed, Better Mobility(function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted abroad as a child and raised to become a special bodyguard. She joined Free Rebels, hoping she can find her birth mother
Character\REBEL_Female_P1000\_Name P1000 Tarantula
Character\REBEL_Male\Description In childhood, he went to foreign country and succeeded as the football player but as his mother was sacrificed by the suppression of immigrant generation, he joins Free Rebels to revenge for her mother.

Character\REBEL_Male\_Name Red Bulls
Character\REBEL_Male_GRS\Description In childhood, he went to foreign country and succeeded as the football player but as his mother was sacrificed by the suppression of immigrant generation, he joins Free Rebels to revenge for her mother.
Character\REBEL_Male_GRS\_Name Red Bulls
Character\REBEL_Soccer\Description If you play with this character, you will have {col:255,153,51,255} HP 20%, additional movement speed (accumulative){/col}\nBeing a hot blooded Rebel, Tarantula's passion for Football exploded in her veins. She decided to join the World Cup wave with this brand new outfit and brag about it with her fellow Free Rebels.

Character\REBEL_Soccer\_Name WC 2014 Tarantula

Character\REBEL_ViperRed\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}Point +30%(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nShe was adopted abroad as a baby and raised to be a special bodyguard. Got into the Free Rebels to find her biological mother.

Character\REBEL_ViperRed\_Name Viper Red Boost

Character\REBEL_ViperRed_Rudolph\Description

Character\REBEL_ViperRed_Rudolph\_Name ViperRed Rudolph

Character\REBEL_ViperShadow\Description Viper Red Commando was addopted when he was very young. He came up with being a Free Rebels wariior while looking for his mother

Character\REBEL_ViperShadow\_Name Viper Red Commando
Character\REBEL_Viper_General\Description {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted when young, raised to be a special agent. Joined Free Rebels to find her mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_General\_Name General Viper Red
Character\REBEL_Viper_Kopassus\Description When you play the game with this character, {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, M.Speed Up(stackable){/col} \nBeing adopted to a foreign country right after she was born, somehow she has grown up as a special guard. She volunteered for Free Rebels to find her biologicla mother.

Character\REBEL_Viper_Kopassus\_Name Viper Red Special Force
Character\REBEL_Viper_Matilda\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed and Better Mobility(Function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nViper Red was adopted to a family abroad as a child and brought up to be a body guard with special skill. She joined Free Rebels to find her biological mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_Matilda\_Name Hitman Viper Red
Character\REBEL_Viper_Medic\Description Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_Medic\_Name Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_NBgirl\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}H{+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Enhanced Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted abroad as a child, raised to be a special bodyguard. Joined Free Rebels, in hopes to find her birth mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_NBgirl\_Name Gangster ViperRed
Character\REBEL_Viper_Pirate\Description Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_Pirate\_Name Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_Vacance17\Description Play with this Character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(Can be used simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted to a foreign country as a child grew up to be a special bodyguard. Joined Free Rebels to find her biological mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_Vacance17\_Name ViperRed in Summer Vacation
Character\Reinforced_Bella\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Bella\_Name Reinforced Rica

Character\Reinforced_Chou\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Chou\_Name Reinforced Chou

Character\Reinforced_Combo_D-Fox\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20%,strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBorn as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_D-Fox\_Name Reinforced Combo D-Fox

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Hide\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}point +30%, strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Hide\_Name Reinforced Combo Hide

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Leopard\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20%,strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nAfter immigrated to the States in childhood, enrolled to Green Beret to get over the racial discrimination. After discharged from the military service,volunteers to CT-FORCE for his country which has the domestic discord.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Leopard\_Name Reinforced Combo Leopard

Character\Reinforced_Combo_ViperRed\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}point +30%, strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nAdopted to the foreign country in childhood and grew up to be the special bodyguard. Volunteered to Free Rebels to find the mother.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_ViperRed\_Name Reinforced Combo Viper Red

Character\Reinforced_D-Fox\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBorn as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\Reinforced_D-Fox\_Name Reinforced D-Fox

Character\Reinforced_Hide\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Hide\_Name Reinforced Hide

Character\Reinforced_Leopard\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAmerican immigrant, enrolled to the Green Beret to get over the victim mentality of being discriminated by race. After he was discharged, he volunteered to the CT-FORCE, to protect and serve his country in trouble..

Character\Reinforced_Leopard\_Name Reinforced Leopard

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Female\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +10%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nA terrible accident took her parents away when she was little. She got adopted but then ended up killing her violent step father. After she served time in juvenile corrective facility, she volunteered to Free Rebels as a mercenary.

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Female\_Name Reinforced Tarantula

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Male\Description When playing the game in this character you will get {col:255,153,51,255}HP + 10%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nIn childhood, she lost her parents and has been adopted to another family. But she killed her step father who was violent and after released from the reformatory she volunteers to Free Rebels.

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Male\_Name Reinforced Red Bulls

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Female\Description When playing the game in this character you will get {col:255,153,51,255}HP + 10%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\n A woman who was raised in the half breeds immigrant family, with a father that is an immigrant and her mother is a pure nationality.\nShe is confused about her identity between her status as a police and her lineage as the mixed blood.

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Female\_Name Reinforced Keen Eyes

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Male\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +10%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nAn elite police who graduated a police academy with distinction. He has strong faith and rock-ribbed royalty for the country and harbors ill feeling against Free Rebels who are aginst the country.

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Male\_Name Reinforced Acid Pol

Character\Reinforced_ViperRed\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nShe was adopted abroad as a baby and raised to be a special bodyguard. Got into the Free Rebels to find her biological mother

Character\Reinforced_ViperRed\_Name Reinforced Viper Red
Character\SWAT_Female\Description A woman who was raised in the half breeds immigrant family that a birth father is the immigrant and the birth mother has pure nationality.\n She is confused about her identity between her status as a police and her lineage as the mixed blood.

Character\SWAT_Female\_Name Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_GRS\Description A woman who was raised in the half breeds immigrant family that a birth father is the immigrant and the birth mother has pure nationality.\n She is confused about her identity between her status as a police and her lineage as the mixed blood.
Character\SWAT_Female_GRS\_Name Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_Madness_Sales\Description If you play with this character, {col:255,153,51,255}you will get extra HP 20%, and your Movement Speed/Agility will be enhanced.{/col}\nBorn from immigrant father and native mother,\nshe's struggled to find her true identity. Infected by unknown chemical, her body is covered in many scars and blood stains.

Character\SWAT_Female_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_P1000\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed, Better Mobility(function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nScouted to CT-FORCE, afer she proved to be one of the best mercenaries in Britain
Character\SWAT_Female_P1000\_Name P1000 Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_SAS\Description Non String
Character\SWAT_Female_SAS\_Name Non String
Character\SWAT_Female_SWAT-Sniper\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously)}/col}\n Her father was an immigrant.\nShe's always been struggling to define who she really is.
Character\SWAT_Female_SWAT-Sniper\_Name SWAT-Sniper Keen Eyes

Character\SWAT_Male\Description An elite police who graduated a police academy with distinction. He has strong faith and rock-ribbed royalty for the country and harbors ill feeling against Free Rebels who are aginst the country.

Character\SWAT_Male\_Name Acid Pol
Character\SWAT_Male_GRS\Description An elite police who graduated a police academy with distinction. He has strong faith and rock-ribbed royalty for the country and harbors ill feeling against Free Rebels who are aginst the country.
Character\SWAT_Male_GRS\_Name Acid Pol
Character\SWAT_Male_Madness_Sales\Description If you play with this character, {col:255,153,51,255} you will get extra HP+20%, and your Movement Speed/Agility will be enhanced.{/col}\nHe's an elite graduated from Police academy with excellent results. He has very strong loyalty towards the country and its government, thus also has strong dislike about the Free Rebels. Infected by unknown chemical, his body is covered in many scars and blood stains.

Character\SWAT_Male_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Acid Paul
Character\Tarantula_Somalian-Pirate\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously)}/col}\nLost her parents as kid. Killed her abusive foster father and ended up in the juvenile facility. When she got finally got out, she enlisted to the Free Rebels as mercenary
Character\Tarantula_Somalian-Pirate\_Name Pirate Tarantula
Character\WeaponSet 1 28 37 43 44
Character\Wolf\Description Non String
Character\Wolf\_Name Non String
Misc\NPC_Kel_Mahum_Archer\Description Non String
Misc\NPC_Kel_Mahum_Archer\_Name Mahum Archer
Misc\NPC_Ketra_Orc_Archer\Description Non String
Misc\NPC_Ketra_Orc_Archer\_Name Orc Archer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Character\Bella\Description Lopez Rica was a excellent soldier of the CT-Force, but discharged in disgrace with false charge.\nHatred against the CT-Force takes her to Free Rebels. Now she disguises herself as a reporter and infiltrates the NDR laboratory for Free Rebels.
Character\Bella\_Name Rica
Character\Bella_Belly\Description {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Movement Speed & Skill Up (Apply simultaneously){/col}\nRica was leading a spotless life as a soldier until she gets framed and be abandoned by the CT-FORCE. Vengeful Rica joins FREE REBELS and sneaks in the NDR research lab as a reporter.
Character\Bella_Belly\_Name FBI_Rica
Character\Bella_Invasion\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe was a perfect soldier until someone frames her and eventually kicks her out of CT-FORCE. Revengeful, she joins Free Rebels and infiltrates NDR Research Lab with forged identity as a journalist.
Character\Bella_Invasion\_Name Infiltrate_Rica
Character\Bella_WW2\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe was a perfect soldier until someone frames her and eventually kicks her out of CT-FORCE. Revengeful, she joins Free Rebels and infiltrates NDR Research Lab with forged identity as a journalist.
Character\Bella_WW2\_Name Captain Rica
Character\CaimanGrey\Description Non String
Character\CaimanGrey\_Name Non String
Character\Chou\Description Judy Chou, the chief of the dinosaur restoration project, takes part in the dinosaur wipe out mission, to correct her guilt about the attack of dinosaurs she restored.
Character\Chou\_Name Chou
Character\Chou_FBI\Description {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Movement Speed & Skill Up (Apply simultaneously){/col}\nChou used to lead the dino revival project. After certain incident the dinosaurs turn into predators that attack human, and so she steps up and lead the extermination of dinosaurs.
Character\Chou_FBI\_Name FBI_Chou
Character\Chou_Invasion\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe used to lead the project to revive the dinosaurs. But when the replicated dinosaurs begin to attack human, she decides to lead the army to eliminate them.
Character\Chou_Invasion\_Name Infiltrate_Chou
Character\Chou_HalloweenNurse\Description
Character\Chou_HalloweenNurse\_Name Chou HalloweenNurse
Character\Chou_MintChoco\Description
Character\Chou_MintChoco\_Name Chou MintChoco
Character\Chou_Pocong\Description
Character\Chou_Pocong\_Name Chou Pocong
Character\Chou_WW2\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nShe used to lead the project to revive the dinosaurs. But when the replicated dinosaurs begin to attack human, she decides to lead the army to eliminate them.
Character\Chou_WW2\_Name Captain Chou
Character\D-Fox\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20%( (duplication allowed){/col}\n Born as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\D-Fox\_Name D-Fox
Character\D-Fox_Hitman\Description Non String
Character\D-Fox_Hitman\_Name D-Fox Hitman
Character\DinoAcidVulcan\CCSkillDesc_1 Close combat Bite attack

Character\DinoAcidVulcan\CCSkillDesc_2 Explodes itself and gives huge dammage

Character\DinoAcidVulcan\Description A Mutant acid dino with acid and explosive gases

Character\DinoAcidVulcan\_Name Reinforced Acid
Character\DinoAcid\Description Acid Dino
Character\DinoAcid\_Name Acid

Character\DinoCCAcid\CCSkillDesc_1 Close range bitting attack

Character\DinoCCAcid\CCSkillDesc_2 Gas explosion damaging all enemies in the near vicinity

Character\DinoCCAcid\Description Acid is a very agile and dexterous dinosaur.\nAcid can both bite enemies at close range as well as perform explosive attacks by detonating his body.\nAcid is very fast, but due to his low stamina mastering his abilities require a unusual approach to game play.\n

Character\DinoCCAcid\_Name Acid
Character\DinoCCRaptor\CCSkillDesc_1 Close range claw attack

Character\DinoCCRaptor\CCSkillDesc_2 4 seconds speed boost with a 10 second cool down

Character\DinoCCRaptor\Description Raptor is the default dinosaur for Escape mode.\nIt uses both claws to attack as well as the ability to increase its speed for a limited period of time.\nThe dino's overall balance makes it easy for novice players to improve their skills.

Character\DinoCCRaptor\_Name Raptor

Character\DinoCCSting\CCSkillDesc_1 Close range biting attack

Character\DinoCCSting\CCSkillDesc_2 Spitting long range attack

Character\DinoCCSting\Description Sting is capable of producing ranged attacks.\nSting can both bite enemies at close range as well as attack them from a distance using a fluid attack.\nStings's speed and stamina make him a formidable foe.

Character\DinoCCSting\_Name Sting
Character\DinoElite\Description Only usable in Dino Mode, Elite is an enhanced dinosaur with dark grey leather and orange stripes.\nIt has powerful scratch attack and can increase other dinosaurs' movement speed.\nElite can gradually recover HP by standing still.

Character\DinoElite\_Name Elite

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\CCSkillDesc_1 Close combat claw attack

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\CCSkillDesc_2 Speed up for 4 seconds (10 seconds cool-down)

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\Description Wilder version of regular Raptor. Can kill an enemy with a single claw

Character\DinoRaptorMercury\_Name Reinforced Raptor

Character\DinoRaptor\Description No shop information

Character\DinoRaptor\_Name Raptor
Character\DinoStingMars\CCSkillDesc_1 Close combat Bite attack

Character\DinoStingMars\CCSkillDesc_2 Long distance Gas Spit

Character\DinoStingMars\Description King of Stings

Character\DinoStingMars\_Name Reinforced Sting

Character\DinoSting\Description Only usable in Dino Mode, this long-distance enhanced dinosaur has striped blue leather with reinforcing plates on the back of its head. It can cause a lot of damage to multiple opponents by attacking with its highly poisonous plates and gas.

Character\DinoSting\_Name Sting

Character\DinoTRex\Description Tyrannosaurus is the largest and strongest dinosaur in Dino Mode.\n\nIt will randomly appear only when the number of players from Dino team is more than 2.\n\nHigh stamina and huge stature, powerful bite attack and the giant stomp on enemies result on high damage.\n\nHowling is the noise that attack multiple enemies with small amount of damage.

Character\DinoTRex\_Name Tyrannosaurus (T-Rex)

Character\DinoTank\Description An enhanced dinosaur that can only be used in dino mode and is extremely powerful. Using its sturdy head, it head-butts or charges into a large number of opponents to cause damage.

Character\DinoTank\_Name Tank
Character\Hide\Description Non String

Character\Hide\_Name Hide

Character\Hide_Black\Description {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%,
increased movement / dexterity speed (combined with other effects) {/ col}\n Elite Mirage received a high rating of personal fighting qualities in the service of a well-known English organization, now fighting in a government anti-terrorist squad.

Character\Hide_Black\_Name Hide Strike
Character\Hide_GIGN\Description Play with this character and get{col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed and better mobility(Function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nHide is being scouted to CT-FORCE as a mercenary, after showing her remarkable ability in many operations.
Character\Hide_GIGN\_Name GIGN Hide
Character\Hide_General\Description {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAn elite member of an agency for mercenaries in Britain, scouted to CT-FORCE.
Character\Hide_General\_Name General Hide
Character\Hide_Madness_Sales\Description Non String

Character\Hide_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Hide
Character\Hide_Medic\Description Non String
Character\Hide_Medic\_Name Medic Hide
Character\Hide_NBgirl\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Enhanced Mobility(appllicable simultaneously)){/col}\nShe's recruited to CT-FORCE as a mercenary, after had proven her high skill in a British agency.
Character\Hide_NBgirl\_Name Gangster Hide
Character\Hide_Navy\Description Non String
Character\Hide_Navy\_Name Navy Hide
Character\Hide_Recon\Description Hide used to be a misionar soldier for UK Special Forces. Well knwon with camouflage skills.

Character\Hide_Recon\_Name Hide Commando

Character\Hide_Soccer\Description If you play with this character, you will have {col:255,153,51,255} HP +20%, additional movement speed (accumulative){/col}\nHide decided to celebrate the World Cup with this new outfit and show her support to her favorite team with her teammates in CT-Force.

Character\Hide_Soccer\_Name WC 2014 Hide
Character\Hide_Vacance17\Description Play with this Character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(Can be used simultaneously){/col}\nShe's recruited to CT-FORCE as a mercenary, after had proven her high skill in a British agency.
Character\Hide_Vacance17\_Name Hide in Summer Vacation
Character\Hide_kopassus\Description When you play the game with this character, {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, M.Speed Up(stackable){/col} \nAlthough he's belonging to an England mercenary agency, thanks to his superb execution of operations, he's dispatched to CT.Force as mercenary position.

Character\Hide_kopassus\_Name Hide Special Force
Character\Leopard\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20% (duplication allowed){/col}\nAfter immigrated to the States in childhood, enrolled to Green Beret to get over the racial discrimination. After discharged from the military service,volunteers to CT-FORCE for his country which has the domestic discord.

Character\Leopard\_Name Leopard

Character\Leopard_BOPE\Description Has joined to green-heads to destroy racism in the country. After that he voluntered to join CT-Force. He wears Brazilian Special team Costume and has %15 XP and %15 Points extra.

Character\Leopard_BOPE\_Name Leopard Special Team
Character\Leopard_Hitman\Description Non String
Character\Leopard_Hitman\_Name Leopard Hitman
Character\Leopard_Madness_Sales\Description If you play with this character, {col:255,153,51,255} you will get extra HP+20% and your Movement Speed/Agility will be enhanced{/col}\nAfter experiencing racial discrimination as US immigrant, Leopard enlisted to the Green Beret hoping to overcome the trauma. He later enlisted to CT-FORCE in order to fight for the country under civil war. Infected by unknown chemical, his body is covered in many scars and blood stains.

Character\Leopard_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Leopard
Character\Normal_D-Fox\Description Born as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\Normal_D-Fox\_Name D-Fox

Character\Normal_Hide\Description Belongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Normal_Hide\_Name Hide

Character\Normal_Leopard\Description After immigrated to the States in childhood, enrolled to Green Beret to get over the racial discrimination. After discharged from the military service,volunteers to CT-FORCE for his country which has the domestic discord.

Character\Normal_Leopard\_Name Leopard

Character\Normal_REBEL_ViperRed\Description Adopted to the foreign country in childhood and grew up to be the special bodyguard. Volunteered to Free Rebels to find the mother.

Character\Normal_REBEL_ViperRed\_Name Viper Red

Character\REBEL_Female\Description In childhood, she lost the parents and adopted to the other family. But it happens to kill her step father who was violent and after released from the reformatory she volunteers to Free Rebels
Character\REBEL_Female\_Name Tarantula
Character\REBEL_Female_CrocSuit\Description Non String
Character\REBEL_Female_CrocSuit\_Name CrocSuit
Character\REBEL_Female_GRS\Description In childhood, she lost the parents and adopted to the other family. But it happens to kill her step father who was violent and after released from the reformatory she volunteers to Free Rebels
Character\REBEL_Female_GRS\_Name Tarantula
Character\REBEL_Female_P1000\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed, Better Mobility(function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted abroad as a child and raised to become a special bodyguard. She joined Free Rebels, hoping she can find her birth mother
Character\REBEL_Female_P1000\_Name P1000 Tarantula
Character\REBEL_Male\Description In childhood, he went to foreign country and succeeded as the football player but as his mother was sacrificed by the suppression of immigrant generation, he joins Free Rebels to revenge for her mother.

Character\REBEL_Male\_Name Red Bulls
Character\REBEL_Male_GRS\Description In childhood, he went to foreign country and succeeded as the football player but as his mother was sacrificed by the suppression of immigrant generation, he joins Free Rebels to revenge for her mother.
Character\REBEL_Male_GRS\_Name Red Bulls
Character\REBEL_Soccer\Description If you play with this character, you will have {col:255,153,51,255} HP 20%, additional movement speed (accumulative){/col}\nBeing a hot blooded Rebel, Tarantula's passion for Football exploded in her veins. She decided to join the World Cup wave with this brand new outfit and brag about it with her fellow Free Rebels.

Character\REBEL_Soccer\_Name WC 2014 Tarantula

Character\REBEL_ViperRed\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}Point +30%(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nShe was adopted abroad as a baby and raised to be a special bodyguard. Got into the Free Rebels to find her biological mother.

Character\REBEL_ViperRed\_Name Viper Red Boost

Character\REBEL_ViperRed_Rudolph\Description

Character\REBEL_ViperRed_Rudolph\_Name ViperRed Rudolph

Character\REBEL_ViperShadow\Description Viper Red Commando was addopted when he was very young. He came up with being a Free Rebels wariior while looking for his mother

Character\REBEL_ViperShadow\_Name Viper Red Commando
Character\REBEL_Viper_General\Description {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted when young, raised to be a special agent. Joined Free Rebels to find her mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_General\_Name General Viper Red
Character\REBEL_Viper_Kopassus\Description When you play the game with this character, {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, M.Speed Up(stackable){/col} \nBeing adopted to a foreign country right after she was born, somehow she has grown up as a special guard. She volunteered for Free Rebels to find her biologicla mother.

Character\REBEL_Viper_Kopassus\_Name Viper Red Special Force
Character\REBEL_Viper_Matilda\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed and Better Mobility(Function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nViper Red was adopted to a family abroad as a child and brought up to be a body guard with special skill. She joined Free Rebels to find her biological mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_Matilda\_Name Hitman Viper Red
Character\REBEL_Viper_Medic\Description Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_Medic\_Name Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_NBgirl\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}H{+20%, Faster Movement Speed/Enhanced Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted abroad as a child, raised to be a special bodyguard. Joined Free Rebels, in hopes to find her birth mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_NBgirl\_Name Gangster ViperRed
Character\REBEL_Viper_Pirate\Description Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_Pirate\_Name Non String
Character\REBEL_Viper_Vacance17\Description Play with this Character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Faster Movement Speed/Better Mobility(Can be used simultaneously){/col}\nAdopted to a foreign country as a child grew up to be a special bodyguard. Joined Free Rebels to find her biological mother.
Character\REBEL_Viper_Vacance17\_Name ViperRed in Summer Vacation
Character\Reinforced_Bella\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Bella\_Name Reinforced Rica

Character\Reinforced_Chou\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Chou\_Name Reinforced Chou

Character\Reinforced_Combo_D-Fox\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20%,strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBorn as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_D-Fox\_Name Reinforced Combo D-Fox

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Hide\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}point +30%, strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Hide\_Name Reinforced Combo Hide

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Leopard\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}experience +20%,strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nAfter immigrated to the States in childhood, enrolled to Green Beret to get over the racial discrimination. After discharged from the military service,volunteers to CT-FORCE for his country which has the domestic discord.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_Leopard\_Name Reinforced Combo Leopard

Character\Reinforced_Combo_ViperRed\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}point +30%, strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nAdopted to the foreign country in childhood and grew up to be the special bodyguard. Volunteered to Free Rebels to find the mother.

Character\Reinforced_Combo_ViperRed\_Name Reinforced Combo Viper Red

Character\Reinforced_D-Fox\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBorn as the 2nd generation and worked for the country but betrayed by the country when executing the mission. So he went over to Free Rebels to confront the country.

Character\Reinforced_D-Fox\_Name Reinforced D-Fox

Character\Reinforced_Hide\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +20%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nBelongs to famous British mercenary soldier agency.The performance for the operation excution was highly praised that was dispatched to CT-FORCE as the status as the soldier.

Character\Reinforced_Hide\_Name Reinforced Hide

Character\Reinforced_Leopard\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nAmerican immigrant, enrolled to the Green Beret to get over the victim mentality of being discriminated by race. After he was discharged, he volunteered to the CT-FORCE, to protect and serve his country in trouble..

Character\Reinforced_Leopard\_Name Reinforced Leopard

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Female\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +10%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nA terrible accident took her parents away when she was little. She got adopted but then ended up killing her violent step father. After she served time in juvenile corrective facility, she volunteered to Free Rebels as a mercenary.

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Female\_Name Reinforced Tarantula

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Male\Description When playing the game in this character you will get {col:255,153,51,255}HP + 10%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nIn childhood, she lost her parents and has been adopted to another family. But she killed her step father who was violent and after released from the reformatory she volunteers to Free Rebels.

Character\Reinforced_REBEL_Male\_Name Reinforced Red Bulls

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Female\Description When playing the game in this character you will get {col:255,153,51,255}HP + 10%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\n A woman who was raised in the half breeds immigrant family, with a father that is an immigrant and her mother is a pure nationality.\nShe is confused about her identity between her status as a police and her lineage as the mixed blood.

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Female\_Name Reinforced Keen Eyes

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Male\Description When playing the game in this character {col:255,153,51,255}strength +10%, moving speed/mobility performance improved (duplication allowed){/col}\nAn elite police who graduated a police academy with distinction. He has strong faith and rock-ribbed royalty for the country and harbors ill feeling against Free Rebels who are aginst the country.

Character\Reinforced_SWAT_Male\_Name Reinforced Acid Pol

Character\Reinforced_ViperRed\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP +20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously){/col}\nShe was adopted abroad as a baby and raised to be a special bodyguard. Got into the Free Rebels to find her biological mother

Character\Reinforced_ViperRed\_Name Reinforced Viper Red
Character\SWAT_Female\Description A woman who was raised in the half breeds immigrant family that a birth father is the immigrant and the birth mother has pure nationality.\n She is confused about her identity between her status as a police and her lineage as the mixed blood.

Character\SWAT_Female\_Name Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_GRS\Description A woman who was raised in the half breeds immigrant family that a birth father is the immigrant and the birth mother has pure nationality.\n She is confused about her identity between her status as a police and her lineage as the mixed blood.
Character\SWAT_Female_GRS\_Name Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_Madness_Sales\Description If you play with this character, {col:255,153,51,255}you will get extra HP 20%, and your Movement Speed/Agility will be enhanced.{/col}\nBorn from immigrant father and native mother,\nshe's struggled to find her true identity. Infected by unknown chemical, her body is covered in many scars and blood stains.

Character\SWAT_Female_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_P1000\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255} HP+20%, Faster Movement Speed, Better Mobility(function can be applied simultaneously){/col}\nScouted to CT-FORCE, afer she proved to be one of the best mercenaries in Britain
Character\SWAT_Female_P1000\_Name P1000 Keen Eyes
Character\SWAT_Female_SAS\Description Non String
Character\SWAT_Female_SAS\_Name Non String
Character\SWAT_Female_SWAT-Sniper\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously)}/col}\n Her father was an immigrant.\nShe's always been struggling to define who she really is.
Character\SWAT_Female_SWAT-Sniper\_Name SWAT-Sniper Keen Eyes

Character\SWAT_Male\Description An elite police who graduated a police academy with distinction. He has strong faith and rock-ribbed royalty for the country and harbors ill feeling against Free Rebels who are aginst the country.

Character\SWAT_Male\_Name Acid Pol
Character\SWAT_Male_GRS\Description An elite police who graduated a police academy with distinction. He has strong faith and rock-ribbed royalty for the country and harbors ill feeling against Free Rebels who are aginst the country.
Character\SWAT_Male_GRS\_Name Acid Pol
Character\SWAT_Male_Madness_Sales\Description If you play with this character, {col:255,153,51,255} you will get extra HP+20%, and your Movement Speed/Agility will be enhanced.{/col}\nHe's an elite graduated from Police academy with excellent results. He has very strong loyalty towards the country and its government, thus also has strong dislike about the Free Rebels. Infected by unknown chemical, his body is covered in many scars and blood stains.

Character\SWAT_Male_Madness_Sales\_Name Infected Acid Paul
Character\Tarantula_Somalian-Pirate\Description Play with this character and get {col:255,153,51,255}HP+20%, Enhanced Movement Speed/Mobility(applicable simultaneously)}/col}\nLost her parents as kid. Killed her abusive foster father and ended up in the juvenile facility. When she got finally got out, she enlisted to the Free Rebels as mercenary
Character\Tarantula_Somalian-Pirate\_Name Pirate Tarantula
Character\WeaponSet 1 28 37 43 44
Character\Wolf\Description Non String
Character\Wolf\_Name Non String
Misc\NPC_Kel_Mahum_Archer\Description Non String
Misc\NPC_Kel_Mahum_Archer\_Name Mahum Archer
Misc\NPC_Ketra_Orc_Archer\Description Non String
Misc\NPC_Ketra_Orc_Archer\_Name Orc Archer
Character\Bella_Belly\Description {col:255,153,51,255} = it dosent have any description or any name
Misc\NPC_Ketra_Orc_Archer\Description Non String = it dosent have any name,it shows "non string"
as i said string must have this fixed ( write the names by urself)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help

Last edited:
Back