[new Source] Launcher PB [PBRevService]

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    Russia, ITGNetLocation
    125Posts

cool [new Source] Launcher PB [PBRevService]

Hello, dear friends. I want to share with you an incomplete service for our pb test, the development was abandoned and the sour has been lying on the PC for a long time, I just found it, but I share it with you.

Plafrorm .NET 4.5
    For dummies (you need a visual studio)
    Link source: https://mega.nz/#!lChzUaRT!IABe-myLD...zsPC4qQEQakDZU

WARNING!
    Sours damp, I'll say right away there is no divine functional, you can say this is a mock-up. But all the same who wants to modify it.

I will be grateful if I deserve a mark me like.

Last edited by QuietCode; 04-07-18 at 12:37 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    41Posts

Re: [new Source] Launcher PB [PBRevService]

Autoupdate?

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    958Posts

Ok, Ive checked the code. It lacks functionalities.
    What is the point of the Authorization where you are just directly starting the game with the parameter?
    Code:
    Process.Start("PointBlank.exe", "-developer");
    Does the player needs to login to the Launcher for them to play the game OR they login in the Client once its started by the launcher?

I also saw sql classes, whats this for are you trying to connect to the server for it to login/Authenticate the user?
    Would it be safer if the launcher will login to the website using HTTWebrequest instead?
    ]In need of Awesome Custom launcher for your server?
    Click here for details
    We create Launchers for Tantra, Cabal, MU, Black Desert & more!

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    Russia, ITGNetLocation
    125Posts

Process.Start("PointBlank.exe", "-developer") - the usual launch of the client in which you need to login.
    Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    Ok, Ive checked the code. It lacks functionalities.
    What is the point of the Authorization where you are just directly starting the game with the parameter?
    Code:
    Process.Start("PointBlank.exe", "-developer");
    Does the player needs to login to the Launcher for them to play the game OR they login in the Client once its started by the launcher?

I also saw sql classes, whats this for are you trying to connect to the server for it to login/Authenticate the user?
    Would it be safer if the launcher will login to the website using HTTWebrequest instead?
    at the expense of the rest is of course simpler, in principle I myself do not understand what these classes do there. They are empty.

Advertisement