Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source PBRevCross] 7x7. 89% Full Work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For work, use the program (NetBeans):sleep:
Hello friends! came the day when completely all zadolbalo and I'm tired, I want to say to all the rescue for support, I want to say thank you to the forum itself (rgz),I want to add from myself:
you use on health, modify this source code, share between each other, and do not look for and do not dig through the forms in the hope that you will find an easy solution. Or, do not you ever takeSpecial thanks to the administration of the forum! (Ragezone.com)
What we have?
-------------------------------------------
Support сlient v41 - 43
Perks - 100% (work of adding items and awards)
The work of the clan is 90%
Rooms work 85%
Work of awards and premiums 100%
Full battle work 7x7.(UDP2)
Coupons work.
Work sets.
Friends 50%
The servers are stable at 24.7
Fixed problems with the server crash.
Everything works stably.
Fixed leakage.
command to save all players in the consol : "admin save all".To avoid data loss from the player before restarting the server.
-----------------------------------------------
-WARNING!!!!:kiss:
Present in the archive!:
*Psd art PB
*Programs to support the server.
*Programs for editing
*Client PB patcher (No full,there can be problems, because there is a joint system, I'm not going to merge directly all the content together with the launcher and his abilitie)
*Killer XG PB
*Database
*UdpServer

!!!!!!***The battle server in this assembly is a little working, you can take the battle server collected from me in previous releases.
!!!!!!***So I'm not going to release and tell people how to install or compile a server. To work on the emulator, you need these standard knowledge.
This assembly was created from the usual release : who produced (Bola): Project Blackout, and then I modified it and fixed it.)
The note!
For work required!(Postgres)(Platform JDK 1.8)----------------------------------------------
There are some problems of course, but I hope you will finish it all, the server was about 1 month on which they played constantly, restarted once a week, so there were ddas actas that were not critical.
Breathe in the air wherever you live, enjoy your friends' lives, I regretted that I took a lot of time to play games and sat in this Ducking room.There are a lot of things that work, the server can stand 24/7, it could withstand a small ddos attack, the maximum duck you need to finish the battle server.
----------------Link Download Archive Source : ?
Link :
-----------I want to inform everyone as well that they would not waste time on these emulators, either do something of your own or live a full life and be happy for what you have.
Love everyone!Sorry for my English.
NEW 26.07.2018
TUTORIAL : http://forum.ragezone.com/f906/tutorial-instal-pbrev-source-v42-1151515/
My Fb :
Twitter:
-----------------------------------------------------
<I will be grateful for a separate me like>All the good days and good work!
I personally went to rest! and I'll be back soon and start working on my personal game. But we'll run another beta test (pb) on the new network code.
Good music my mood : Erik Hecht Walking Alone (Mark Instane Remix)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SERVER UDP2 87% FULLFIX?

The udp 2 will never be fixed, because as udp is worth it, the best thing is the udp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
87%? something I do not see where it says that (udp2 works at 87%)...
the server itself runs at 89-90%, the combat server fully supports the stable operation of 7x7.
SERVER UDP2 87% FULLFIX?

The udp 2 will never be fixed, because as udp is worth it, the best thing is the udp3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
87%? something I do not see where it says that (udp2 works at 87%)...
the server itself runs at 89-90%, the combat server fully supports the stable operation of 7x7.
The udp works with the gameserverIf the gameserver has everything but the udp2 has not been programmed well it will be bad

ps: sorry but my english is bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The pvp ix 7x7 but with the udp2 you can play just 5x5, after will start to lag so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you install? someone help me please
how do you install someone help me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How i can use another account in v42 pbid client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is not bad at all, i have not been in here for a long time and are already posting well-developed servers, practically 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I opened all the titles but why only 2 Beret? Assault, SMG, SG does not exist please fix

sorry i bad
english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi how I can turn it on normal server 1 is closed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don’t need to insult me if you don’t have enough brains to do everything right, even according to the tutorial, these are not my problems.

Back