Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website source - Used in the Project Bloodi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source:

I decided to publish the source of the website that I developed for Project Bloodi.Contains the database with some accounts registered before the project was closed.

Demonstration:

Recordings and prints during development:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its not working or did I miss something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put it directly on localhost
This is because the website loads the css from the root folder. That is, as you put it in a subfolder it doesn't load the css. The solution is as follows: Put the site directly in LOCALHOST/INDEX.PHPAnother alternative is to create a Virtual Server in apache.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this error:

edit: it worked when I added it on Virtual server

I have this error when I register:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't give the command on the server on your github .help3, .help4... I already have access_level set to 6 and my rank is set to 53, but even so, when I write in the chat of the .help4 game, he doesn't do anything. shows as if it were a normal message! Is there any problem or did the administrator commands work perfectly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Send me this website, please help you fix the error

Back