• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem connection Pointblank client [ONLINE]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I tried to install pointblank v42 on a VPS so I equipped myself with a special emulator, a special launcher (I put ip inside) and a special cms.and I can honestly say that the cms, the database and the server work perfectly (without errors).

Now I try to login from my computer (I removed XIGN) and it loads the game perfectly ..
I get to put the data with which I registered "Example: Name 5533 and password 3322" and it tells me that it is not possible to connect, (but the emulator does not receive connection) even if there is a firewall disabled and put the parameters in the following config included in the db ..

How can I fix .. I changed some client using (Evolution - Redemption) etc ..

Sorry my bad english.. Thanks for support :rolleyes:

Back