Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error with OPCODE 623 turns 620

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm making a server and I'm having trouble PROTOCOL_BASE_DAILY_RECORD_ACKI put the opcode 623 correctly, but turns 620 in the game because of the last byte of the package. Could someone let me know how this works?

PRINT:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm making a server and I'm having trouble PROTOCOL_BASE_DAILY_RECORD_ACKI put the opcode 623 correctly, but turns 620 in the game because of the last byte of the package. Could someone let me know how this works? ThankPRINT:
Can you better explain this? I don't get what you mean.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you better explain this? I don't get what you mean.

I'm creating a current version PointBlank emulator (3.58), analyzed the server packages and came across something different, the opcode of the packages are changed based on the last byte, example:

GameSend packet: 622
ServerSend Packet: 517 and the last byte 0x64 (in-game will perform the actions with opcode 623)

Is there a formula to predict these changes?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm creating a current version PointBlank emulator (3.58), analyzed the server packages and came across something different, the opcode of the packages are changed based on the last byte, example:

GameSend packet: 622
ServerSend Packet: 517 and the last byte 0x64 (in-game will perform the actions with opcode 623)

Is there a formula to predict these changes?
I've not worked so much on the the last version, but I remember that the packet from server was sended encrypted with a bitshift.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've not worked so much on the the last version, but I remember that the packet from server was sended encrypted with a bitshift.

Yes I decrypted the packages and I can read the data but the problem is the opcode that changes according to the last byte...
It seems that there is a calculation in the game just for the opcode...

Upvote 0
Back