Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Commands PBCross

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the pbcross server version 37 and the commands are already added but they do not work, they are already in the right folder and tals, someone could help me.

And one more thing like that I do for the GM account to get the yellow name in the chat in the nick only in the chat when I type and when to create another account of GM to test wanted and that pegase that the color yellow and the commands would have How can someone please help me? I can manage this.

Just another little thing, I changed all the ips on the server until the game preparation more when a friend of mine enters the room and from the go I enter my game loads and at the time that appears the q separated it will start it takes bug trap, Note we are with the same client already we tested with 3 pbtroll 37c PBcross and one that I forgot the name now.

They would have to help me in these problems please I am not being able, if somebody help me would be very good, excuse my English I know speak, I translated in google translator I am sorry.

Someone to help me please. I'm already 1 month old and I can not solve it.

Server folder name

BackupLastServer Version 37 Client BR 8x8.
From the pbcross someone helps me in morale please. I would be very grateful thank you. can someone please help me? I can manage this.I have the pbcross server version 37 and the commands are already added but they do not work, they are already in the right folder and tals, someone could help me.

Last edited:
Back