Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help on PB MoMzGames Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not able to use it in VPS Windows Server 2012 the following error occurs.I configured it on my computer via hamachi and it worked perfectly, does anyone know how to fix it? Sorry, my english used google translator.

PORTUGUES.
Eu não sou capaz de usá-lo no VPS Windows Server 2012 o seguinte erro ocorre. Eu configurei no meu computador via hamachi e funcionou perfeitamente, alguém sabe como consertar isso? Desculpe, meu inglês usou o google translator.:$:
MedellinXeeD - Help on PB MoMzGames Server - RaGEZONE Forums

erro - Help on PB MoMzGames Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IP Erro.
IP you are putting on It is not right or this machine does not work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not able to use it in VPS Windows Server 2012 the following error occurs.I configured it on my computer via hamachi and it worked perfectly, does anyone know how to fix it? Sorry, my english used google translator.

PORTUGUES.
Eu não sou capaz de usá-lo no VPS Windows Server 2012 o seguinte erro ocorre. Eu configurei no meu computador via hamachi e funcionou perfeitamente, alguém sabe como consertar isso? Desculpe, meu inglês usou o google translator.:$:
MedellinXeeD - Help on PB MoMzGames Server - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment 164076
:lol:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should not have asked for help in public forums! to not leak these files I asked for help to the owner of the server clark

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got it put the MOMZ SERVER in google vps, but the bomb isn't fix, does anybody know how to fix?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Change this ip in \ data \ battle \ battleserverlist

<?xml version="1.0"?><list> <server ip="25.54.160.252" port="40009" sync="1910"/></list>
Please do not ask for more help here @

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change this ip in \ data \ battle \ battleserverlist

<?xml version="1.0"?><list> <server ip="25.54.160.252" port="40009" sync="1910"/></list>
Please do not ask for more help here @
haha this is not the solution. Private from the server source system needs to be changed to Public.
Google Cloud and the Azure platform are considered public.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, is the solution, i got, i have a server online by google cloud, but the bomb planting doesn't work

YbnEjGK - Help on PB MoMzGames Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Open the cmd, put "ipconfig" copy your ipv4 adress, and put in the config.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back