Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for tutorials and information

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi who have complete files server+client+launcher+website and what sql can i use and how to install and any video tutorials guides i want to learn how it works

regards newbie

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: newbie here

Sorry, At the moment things are still being secretly kept by the owners the only kinda decent one out is the OZ server network

ok sir any tutorial on how to install sql client and server for
OZ network

Upvote 0
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

There are not 100% working files. There are files that have certain features working but they aren't stable code wise. If you are really interested in building your own server, then I suggest learning how to program.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

There are not 100% working files. There are files that have certain features working but they aren't stable code wise. If you are really interested in building your own server, then I suggest learning how to program.

i need some guides or tutorials that i can follow if you have sir pls share thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check-out this section.

I need to know what the error ? java leak2.PNG - Looking for tutorials and information - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you not see error lol?
see list error how you can't see hahaha
Is so explicit in your face the error and you could not see

Upvote 0
Back