Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ID or password incorrect on login

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,Can I find some help here :D
Okay let's startI've downloaded game and file server here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f904/server-pbdev-8x8-online-1091525/
And when I ran the game and server but when the game started Does not have a login that problem, What's the solution? :huh:
SFA7 - ID or password incorrect on login - RaGEZONE Forums
And another request Please How Engage file on the server in vps,What are the changes I hope to benefit :):
Tnx for all:blushing:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Please some help here

Hello guys,Can I find some help here :D
Okay let's startI've downloaded game and file server here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f904/server-pbdev-8x8-online-1091525/
And when I ran the game and server but when the game started Does not have a login that problem, What's the solution? :huh:
And another request Please How Engage file on the server in vps,What are the changes I hope to benefit :):
Tnx for all:blushing:
Password is in SHA1. The best way to do is to turn on the autocreate in the auth configs.
Otherwise you can create a webpage for register the accounts.

For setup on vps you just need edit IP on configs of auth/battle/game and then check the ip in the SM_BATTLE_PREPARATION packet.(check if the doors is open else the client can't connect on the server)

The client connect to the ip in the file Config/Lwsi_En.sif of the client.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Password is in SHA1. The best way to do is to turn on the autocreate in the auth configs.
Otherwise you can create a webpage for register the accounts.

For setup on vps you just need edit IP on configs of auth/battle/game and then check the ip in the SM_BATTLE_PREPARATION packet.(check if the doors is open else the client can't connect on the server)

The client connect to the ip in the file Config/Lwsi_En.sif of the client.
OK what the ports you used it for connect i am using 39190 and it say server can not moved and not able to log in server ? any port else ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you, but can you help me for build a server with me and you are required :D

@RageTeam
login sccesfull but i can't connect on the server in Channel , pls help

Upvote 0
Back