Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Hosting Point Blank North America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day dear developers.
I want to purchase Point Blank Hosting for North America. Not a server emulator or a java server based on my PC, but an actual server hosting.
There are plenty of server hosting providers, although I wasnt able to find on for Point Blank.

I plan to make it better then previous attempts like Project Blackout and Piercing Blow, by creating a fair play environment and asking community for help with anti cheat protection, yes it's an old game but it is also simply perfect for cyber sport. This is why I believe that people who love this game will appreciate it.

[List of Questions]
where do I look?
What do I look for in order to find what I want?
If all Hope's are dead and I have to host a blank server and load everything up, what do I need in order to get it running on a server hosting provider (like "Liquid Web")
I am on a tight budget, but am willing to pay for sufficient help.
How do I coordinate it with Zepetto?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
simple answer: you can't launch official server. i tried before by contacting zepetto. they just redirected me to the Turkey server for my location. you need to be corporation for launching official server in your region. that is why this forum is created :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's right, just buy a hosting, and place a server there. The license for the game is expensive, 10k + $.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, thank you.
If not going official, how would I host it on a host provider? Same as on my pc?
As I cant keep my PC on 24/7 and server may not be stable.
For host your own server (using emulator) you just need to buy a VPS or a DEDICATED SERVER.
A lot of companies sell VPS / DEDICATED SERVER. For personal experience I suggest OVH.

If you've any question just ask! :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For host your own server (using emulator) you just need to buy a VPS or a DEDICATED SERVER.
A lot of companies sell VPS / DEDICATED SERVER. For personal experience I suggest OVH.

If you've any question just ask! :)

I do have a question, is there a bug free server emulator and a database on ragezone?
I got a v42 emulator, it is the best one I've found but is definitely buggy af. (When playing vs bots it crashes, otherwise its fine) i am willing to pay for a bug free server emulator.
Thank you

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have a question, is there a bug free server emulator and a database on ragezone?
I got a v42 emulator, it is the best one I've found but is definitely buggy af. (When playing vs bots it crashes, otherwise its fine) i am willing to pay for a bug free server emulator.
Thank you

how much are you able to spend?
contact me on discord: T a y y#1191

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The less the better as im not sure if people will even want to play on a non official server.
How much are you asking?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
godzilla - Server Hosting Point Blank North America - RaGEZONE Forums

Add me, on Discord @ "valodya#3833"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The less the better as im not sure if people will even want to play on a non official server.
How much are you asking?

How do you get an official server?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back