Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need to upgrade to v39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know how cross and project blackout ??
You can Attach the source in here and i see if the Packet work in 39 Clients Using Shark ..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Problem so no body help you because the method is private
the help is just edit packet and give you work ..
i have project blackout source and pb cross source

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your files are public,and u dont want to attach your files here,so why are you asking help? you can learn and stop being leecher
LOL

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your files are public,and u dont want to attach your files here,so why are you asking help? you can learn and stop being leecher
LOL
after fixes i have done not for public and i am not leecher i have said the rights and credits to all cross and project blackout not saying it is my sources but fixes i have done it is my

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont fix any thing :) i show your last posts in ragezone
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you java dont know how fix it LOOOOOOOOL
If you know how to fix problems why you dont know to make it work for 39
it too easy but you baby dont know anything

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont know java and u dont know how to do nothing,you stay all the day asking for help,you dont want to learn anything, thats why nobody will help you, that's why you need to study java and pb...
LOL

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

all this i have fixed it unless udp3 no one have do it until now when i have done fixes i will show here what i am done

all this i have fixed it unless udp3 no one have do it until now when i have done fixes i will show here what i am done

and i am asking for help not for files of others like you if you can fix all things why not make a server stable ?

you dont know java and u dont know how to do nothing,you stay all the day asking for help,you dont want to learn anything, thats why nobody will help you, that's why you need to study java and pb...
LOL

when i finish what i do i will show here what i am done then you will come to ask me for help and we will see

and i am asking for help not for files of others like you if you can fix all things why not make a server stable ?

when i finish what i do i will show here what i am done then you will come to ask me for help and we will see

and there is no mistake to ask for help that is nature of life but the wrong is mocking from the others , you are selves do not make any progress in server what you know in java , you here in forum to learn to see requests of helps to learn something .

Upvote 0
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
If you need help next time, then please attach a part of your source code so others can actually help you out.
This thread is going nowhere since you are just starting a fight with others. Please show some respect towards each other guys.

All help threads with insufficient explanation can be reported and will be deleted if they are pointless.
Please explain your questions and problems properly. Poor explanations end up in all sorts of fights and are useless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back