Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] how to make account on ProjectBlackout + fix server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
hallow to all player of Projectblackout Offline

this is the simple guide to make your own account on your server url

you can make money using that edit account just look down of the account you make you will see the money Slot there (y)

just follow the photo guide i made and this is the server file i fix a little :p:

Server File

this is were i got the WORKING CLIENT FILE

you dont need any SQL or NAVCAT to make your SQL file just use WAMPPSERVER to Work the server

if i got bad English Ignore it :p

Good Luck and have Fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you make this please more detailed or make a video on how to set this up?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
If you create db file you only need is java to install java if you have java installer run java installer.exe or jdk.exe change last word to jre7 then click next to finish the install then go to c://program find java folder then open jre folder copy bin and lib folder then back to java folder then past there then close or exit. Install WAMPPSERVER.EXE if you finish to install it start the wamppserver then wait to green the wamppserve. Install net.frame to your pc if you finish open your pbserver find db fold then run.bat inside db folder if you finish open browser try it in url as a localhost click in browser wamppserver website click phpmywebsite then find pbtest there open accounts then edit the account login and password then save go again to your pbserver run.bat there then wait to popup 2 cmd if you see the server in good try it to connect to your client.

That's how I create account soon not long soon I will share register+login for pb good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back