Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to install the server source (PointBlank19)?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix it sir i do not undestand

the problem has been fixed, and now this problem appears, sorry my english is not good, because using google translate, by the way thanks for replying

I do not understand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\PointBlank\Source_New\ClientSource\Source\LocaleValue.cpp(189) : [int __cdecl LocaleValue::Init(void)]]Failed to load LocaleValue.pef please help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
any one can share already compiled server and client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help?
The date of your computer is 03/04/2565, and the year of it exceeds 32-bit unsigned integer limit. Set the year to 2105.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix bomb ? cant plant tho

i checked the maps.xml

all " , " not ( . ) and cant plant

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
*Hello everyone, as I promised I did a tutorial!
For New Year's release (PointBlank19 | Heppy new Year)

- Special thanks to the administration, and I also want to say that on the video there are some points in the code I had unexpected errors, but if you look carefully and read, everything is clear even for a novice!In this video, I showed everything as simple as possible.See you soon!

This tutorial shows:How to install the server, configure the launcher, make the launcher work and update the game, change the launcher, change the starting set on the server.

Ragezone Topic :

Tutorial :

Software :

WARRING :

yj

*Hello everyone, as I promised I did a tutorial!
For New Year's release (PointBlank19 | Heppy new Year)

- Special thanks to the administration, and I also want to say that on the video there are some points in the code I had unexpected errors, but if you look carefully and read, everything is clear even for a novice!In this video, I showed everything as simple as possible.See you soon!

This tutorial shows:How to install the server, configure the launcher, make the launcher work and update the game, change the launcher, change the starting set on the server.

Ragezone Topic :

Tutorial :

Software :

WARRING :

Hello sir do you have tutorial how to setup in VPS this Game?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture4.translated - [Tutorial] How to install the server source (PointBlank19)?! - RaGEZONE Forums

Can someone help me with these error? It pops out when i click on a server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back