Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hel with Debian 9 libs

Reaction score
So, I'm trying to make the V.4.4.0 Server work on Debian 9. I was using Wrechid script for Debian 8 (Too bad my host dont offer Debian 8 anymore, instead they upgraded it to Debian 9 :glare::grr:). I figured out how to install Java 7 on it, instead of java 8 (I'm using Zulu repository). But when it comes to the 32 libs that are needed, Debian 9 shows me errors.

Anyone know how to make this part on a Debian 9 Vbox?

Code:
if [[ `uname -m` == "x86_64" ]]; then	dpkg --add-architecture i386	apt-get update	apt-get -y install lib32z1 lib32ncurses5fiapt-get install -y libgtk2.0-0:i386 libidn11:i386 gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-good:i386

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If U have problems wee need your logs.
If U can`t configure manual when U may search needed libs and add it by apt-file(apt-file install separate,not built in, apt-cache search - etc....)
But u may use i386 PAE for more whan 4Gb RAM, so decide what U want =)
I think the problem is that the versions of the package specified in the script are simply not available for this version of Debian, but who prohibits using newer ones? Just search it by name... apt-cache search _PACKAGE WITHOUT VERSION_ like libgtk or gstreamer

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you ldd the binary it will show you what libs it needs in both formats then use apt-cache and search and then install them as you need them

might want to check out ya apt-sources too make sure they contain all the relative repositrys

Upvote 0
Reaction score
if you ldd the binary it will show you what libs it needs in both formats then use apt-cache and search and then install them as you need them

might want to check out ya apt-sources too make sure they contain all the relative repositrys

It workerd with comProf tips. I'm just unsure if everything is working, but if the gs is running on debian 9 i think its okay

Upvote 0
Back