Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with adding Jaden and GM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, I need help adding Jaden and GM to accounts. I have been using the "call usecash (160 , 1, 0, 1, 0, 99999900, 1, ERROR)" but it no longer works with the new Versions of Apache and Ubuntu. Has anyone got any idea how I can get it to work at all? Nothing connects to the database any more and I don't know how to fix it..

Reaction score
call addGM (AccountID, 1) - Adding GM
Code:
INSERT INTO usecashnow (userid, zoneid, cash) VALUES (AccountID, 1, JadenAmount)
- Execute it as a MySQL Query.
Also the one you're using is not working, cause as I know is based on PW database, which is really strange cause PW and JD Databases are almost same o_o.

You can also Add Jadens or GM's by executing the stored procedures from your database.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
INSERT INTO usecashnow (userid, zoneid, cash) VALUES (AccountID, 1, JadenAmount)
Also the one you're using is not working, cause as I know is based on PW database, which is really strange cause PW and JD Databases are almost same o_o.

You can also Add Jadens or GM's by executing the stored procedures from your database.

Thanks for the quick reply, I am testing it now..

Code:

It doesn't seem to be working.. how long does it usually take?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I do, I've, but I'm not sharing my scripts. There is a thing that makes me to think you didn't made it correctly thats why it didn't worked at all.

So you wont help me because you are assuming I did something wrong????

Are you for real right now? I really need this and I can't figure it out. I've coded new sites. Tried new files from here. Even tried files from the Chinese and Russian Forums. So thanks a lot for nothing dude.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Are you for real right now? I really need this and I can't figure it out. I've coded new sites. Tried new files from here. Even tried files from the Chinese and Russian Forums. So thanks a lot for nothing dude.

Dear Farrawh, I'm sorry if you didn't understood me darling.
Yes I do, I've, but I'm not sharing my scripts. - Means I've scripts and I don't share them, also please notice there is . - fullstop

There is a thing that makes me to think you didn't made it correctly thats why it didn't worked at all. - This means that you haven't made something correctly thats why is not working.

Again sorry if you didn't understood me. I hope this time is way clear than before.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Farrawh, I'm sorry if you didn't understood me darling.
Yes I do, I've, but I'm not sharing my scripts. - Means I've scripts and I don't share them, also please notice there is . - fullstop

There is a thing that makes me to think you didn't made it correctly thats why it didn't worked at all. - This means that you haven't made something correctly thats why is not working.

Again sorry if you didn't understood me. I hope this time is way clear than before.

0 help here. Like I said, thanks for nothing.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

he saying why you don't search or learn the code by your own he have script that work his by own and fix it from the scratch giving hint was big advantage to fix your problem

Upvote 0
Reaction score
add_cash.php
Code:
<?php
require_once("conn.php");

$name = $_POST['login'];
$date=date("Y-m-d H:i:s");
$cash =$_POST['jaden'];
$sql = "insert into usecashnow(userid, zoneid, sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime) values ('$name', '1', '0', '1', '0', '$cash', '1', '$date')";
mysql_query($sql);
mysql_close();

echo "Cash added!" ;

?>
conn.php
Code:
<?php
	include "config.php";

mysql_connect($DBHost, $DBUser, $DBPassword);
	mysql_select_db($DBName);
?>

config.php