Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help for two changes, please!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I come to ask for help to make two changes to my server. I believe it is something simple, but I don't know how to do it.
First I would like to remove the excess XP from this item, or remove it from this gift pack. It is giving so much XP that using it jumps straight to level 150.
Golden Elixir Pack

and

Second, every time I receive this item, I would like to take it out. How do I change?

Dragon Coin and Star Weave Vigor

Thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Golden Elixir Pack activates a Quest on use, which rewards you with Taichi Pills - Amount may vary, depends which one you take. So you either remove task from Item, or edit Quest to give less Taichi Pills. And Dragon Coin + Star Weave Vigor? Never knew Golden Elixir Pack dropped anything else but TPs.

You'll need Elements.data editor or/and Task.data editor.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Golden Elixir Pack activates a Quest on use, which rewards you with Taichi Pills - Amount may vary, depends which one you take. So you either remove task from Item, or edit Quest to give less Taichi Pills. And Dragon Coin + Star Weave Vigor? Never knew Golden Elixir Pack dropped anything else but TPs.

You'll need Elements.data editor or/and Task.data editor.

Okay, thank you very much for resolving the doubt about the golden elixir.

the doubt regarding Dragon Coin + Star Weave Vigor is that any character receives this every time, without doing anything or using anything. Only just online already receive. I would like to take this off.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Staying online or creating character? If it's being online it's like one of those quests which reward you for being online.

Upvote 0
Back