Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iWebs 2.7.4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if Any1 has a link to the newest iWebs availble for download Please give me the link....Thanks in Advance :)

Reaction score

Are you sure this tool works?
I tried loading it and my anti virus went off even after disabling it,
I also tried to load it and it gave me an error, after re-enabling my AVAST and comodo I ended up being spammed with warnings saying there has been a worm let out on my computer.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Lol, I have AVAST! which detects viruses, but after I disabled it, and change my system enconding to Chineese, here it is:
4JAou2T - iWebs 2.7.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

But yeah, avast detects it as a virus:
mSibGx0 - iWebs 2.7.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hmm, Alright. My laptop I'm using isn't using Chinese Encode right now, so that could be what's going on with it then. I'll give it a try later. As long as it is working, I don't see how it could be any type of BUG.
Thanks for posting sceenshots.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Most likely due to a false negative. Since it accesses the internet explorer to insert data.
Henmorod Chinese Encode wouldn't crash the application unless it was sending the string in Chinese encoding. Always scan you applications with virustotal.com or some other scanner of your choice. Or you can sandbox it and check what applications and other calls its makes to the system.

Upvote 0
Back