Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for English Elements, Task, Gshop data v422 (1.3.6)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[h=2]Looking to setup the old Jade Dynasty to play by myself for nostalgia. Everything runs good but not in English. Does anyone have the English Elements,Task,Gshop data that was posted to this release thread (or the data/patch that will work with this client?)

all the links relating to this are dead.

[Release] Jade Dynasty v422 (1.3.6) for the Lovers of old JD
[/h]
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
UPDATE:
I noticed only the NPC's, monsters, and Quest text were in Vietnamese. So I solved my own problem by mixing and matching map & data files from other clients (+ uploaded to the server to match)

Played for a little bit and it's as nostalgic as I thought it would be. The only problem I have, I started the quest line and went out to kill the Mountain Boar monsters, but they were high level monsters with a different model. I'm assuming that's from the ForsakenJade client I used. Does anyone know, what is the file that handles the monsters?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Back