Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Missing GFX ( Latest Models (v1777) --> Lower Version (v1345) )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At first When i try to login all factions and latest gears is missing like this one

Asynchronous - Missing GFX  ( Latest  Models (v1777) --> Lower Version (v1345) ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Asynchronous - Missing GFX  ( Latest  Models (v1777) --> Lower Version (v1345) ) - RaGEZONE Forums

But after changing MOXT version in models.pck, i can see it like this

& as u see next the other problems, missing GFX (Already combined latest gfx.pck from v1777 with v1345 ), also changing MOXT version in gfx path from selected gears but still no luck, if anyone know how to fix this please lemme know, thanks in advance
Daraia did u know how to solve this case?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not really good at JD development tbh, never was. I'm really good at interface editing and other client mods (quests, configs, interfaces, and some models related to Interfaces (login screen)), but not that. My only suggestion would be to play around with path editor. I guess models are missing gfx path.

Oh and you might want to check if your interfaces match your surfaces. If you used new surfaces and using old interfaces, make sure you MOD your surfaces as well. 2nd picture has broken class icons. And probably more broken stuff in game.

And oh wow, someone actually asked me to help them o.o That's a first one.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried everything but still the same, i guess shaders.pck in jd3 above generally have more complex.

there are \shaders\2.2\hlsl\gfx2\cmp_模型_流动叠加.hlsl that "2.2" folder doesnt exist in shaders.pck jd2, i mean there are configuration gfx path in elementclient.exe.

i tried to repack models.pck, gfx.pck, shaders.pck from regenesis v1777 to lower JD3 but still regenesis version and it's working well without errors.

Which mean JD2 Client can't load newer gfx from JD3, only models and i need to change moxt version to make it work.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i tried everything but still the same, i guess shaders.pck in jd3 above generally have more complex.

there are \shaders\2.2\hlsl\gfx2\cmp_模型_流动叠加.hlsl that "2.2" folder doesnt exist in shaders.pck jd2, i mean there are configuration gfx path in elementclient.exe.

i tried to repack models.pck, gfx.pck, shaders.pck from regenesis v1777 to lower JD3 but still regenesis version and it's working well without errors.

Which mean JD2 Client can't load newer gfx from JD3, only models and i need to change moxt version to make it work.

Copy entire "data" folder w/o "elements.data", "gshop.data".
Copy all .pck files and then run the game if still not working then probably the .exe doesn't want to read the GFX since JD2 is using older Angelica than JD3. Which is weird, because I did not had any issues.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There should be some information in Jade Dynasty\element\logs if any files misses in client

Upvote 0
Back