Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Off murder in a Map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need to adjust a regime off the map murder (Disable pk in a map).
What to do?
Version 9 class
Thanks You :*::*::*::*:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, you stole my words, by the way is there a region.sev editor, I have never found one.. o.o
meorung0208 - Off murder in a Map - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If I need pk forbidden for yourself how the map z3?

As he said you can simple add a permission for PvP or PvE realm, you can simply open the gsalias.conf file of the realm that you want to be PvE and add pk_forbidden = true - means PvP is disabled and you can't PvP in the selected realm.
pk_forbidden = false - means that the PvP is allowed and you can PvP in the selected realm.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this soft. Tab: SafeZone Telepor and only GroupBox: SecurityConfig
file: /root/gamed/config/z3/region.sev
link on soft:

Ah, I see you bough it :D
I'm using his Task Editor and its GG man.
No, just for example. I can write myself, if I want to.

As he said you can simple add a permission for PvP or PvE realm, you can simply open the gsalias.conf file of the realm that you want to be PvE and add pk_forbidden = true - means PvP is disabled and you can't PvP in the selected realm.
pk_forbidden = false - means that the PvP is allowed and you can PvP in the selected realm.
As I understand it is necessary to forbid murder only on one map.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What can I edit in region.sev? I want to enable PVP/PVE in Sunsteam City and set pk_forbidden=false in gsalias.conf. But it still not work!
Please help me!

Upvote 0
Back