Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Searching For Server Files

I are an engineer
Reaction score
I am searching for server files only (not embedded in a VM), everything from the earliest release to the present.
I have noticed there are no files after 1395 (such as 1447, etc) while the latest is somewhere around 1554/1559.
Also, are there any versions of the gs from 1395 that does not have destroyed segments? Ida Pro pukes on the
file and is unable to load the debug info as the segments have been altered. I am in the process of writing
up to date tools for the server and the more versions I have, the more support I can add to them. Any help in
this matter will be greatly appreciated...

~Bey

UPDATE: The gs from 1378 is the same, debug segments have been altered and destroyed...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am searching for server files only (not embedded in a VM), everything from the earliest release to the present.
I have noticed there are no files after 1395 (such as 1447, etc) while the latest is somewhere around 1554/1559.
Also, are there any versions of the gs from 1395 that does not have destroyed segments? Ida Pro pukes on the
file and is unable to load the debug info as the segments have been altered. I am in the process of writing
up to date tools for the server and the more versions I have, the more support I can add to them. Any help in
this matter will be greatly appreciated...

~Bey

UPDATE: The gs from 1378 is the same, debug segments have been altered and destroyed...

Always when you need something just hit me up with pm or skype me I'm like JD International Storage =D

Upvote 0
I are an engineer
Reaction score
The reason behind collecting every possible version of the server files is I'm working on new tools. Currently, working on an ELeditor. No clue when it'll be done but it's gonna take a while. The elements.data file is one complex little booger and I'm not one to just throw something together without a lot of planning. I don't know, it could be as long as a month out before any alpha or beta versions are even ready. Been working on it a month or so now. Not writing it using .NET either but in C++.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The reason behind collecting every possible version of the server files is I'm working on new tools. Currently, working on an ELeditor. No clue when it'll be done but it's gonna take a while. The elements.data file is one complex little booger and I'm not one to just throw something together without a lot of planning. I don't know, it could be as long as a month out before any alpha or beta versions are even ready. Been working on it a month or so now. Not writing it using .NET either but in C++.

I've never had a problem with ELEditor I bought mine got life time support and the developer is really quick in fixing and etc.
But yea writing and sharing some tools might be good for the newbies here.

Upvote 0
I are an engineer
Reaction score
I don't think many realize it but the popular chinese elements editor does not show all the fields in some
sections. The maximum it can show is 1024 fields even though some records have more fields than this.
Displaying the record as a tree view (showing the hierarchical structure) and clicking on the part you wish
to edit seems to be a more intuitive method of editing the file, at least to me LoL such as the image shows.
beyastard - [REQUEST] Searching For Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: Oh, and all the existing editor do not have 100% of the fields identified, definitely a shortcoming...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back